[ Chapter 36 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

Ein is falling for my tricks, i just needed more time for the perfect moment. He is a stalker back then, and I'm regretting kissing him, cause we're going to do that often because my plan is stupid.

He didn't lock me in the room anymore, which is relieving, my ankle is completely healed. I'm currently lying down next to Ein on his bed, in his room.

I'm just saying thay he looks cute sleeping peacefully, i got closer to his chest meaning he's not wearing any shirt, neither do i. I'm just on my bra and panties. (you guys didn't do anything, you dirty minded peeps!)

He wrap his arms around me and his eyes slowly open.

" morning " i said, he smiles.

" morning " he said and gave me a peck on the forehead and i faked smiled back at him.

Ew. . .

" sleep well? " he asked, i nodded.

He placed a hand on my cheek and i blush. He chuckles.

Hands off dog!

" your more gorgeous now from back then " i blush more at his compliments.

I'm totally twisting his head later.

I notice him having a piercing on his left ear.

" that's a long story " he said.

" oh, okay " i said.

" i gotta make breakfast, you go change " he said giving me a peck on my lip.

This dog really likes kissing.

I stood up and wear his sweater on change. On my way to open his door, i saw his pocket knife lying on his desk. He's so careless.

I grab it and put it in between my cleavage. There was a few needles poked on a small fabric. He's more likely dumb enough to just let this lying around out in the open.

I stuff them in my hair. I practice to do this, so i know what to do.

I exit his room and went to mine, i shower and changed. (pic above)

I kinda like his jacket, it's comfy. So don't judge. I exit the room and he was cooking pancakes. I sat down on the chair and started eating. Once we're done i wash the dishes and put them back in the cabinet.

I got nothing to do so i just sit in the living and switch on the TV. The news came up.

" the wanted serial killer Y/n L/n is still not caught yet and so far we haven't receive any murder case, the last seen of her was when she was in the forest with a couple more of people and one of them seems to be M/n L/n, her mother.

M/n L/n was supposed to be dead 7 years ago because she was shot by her husband which is F/n L/n who died in a fire 2 years ago. Could it be possible she could still be alive?

Anyways, when Y/n L/n was in the forest, she was shot off a cliff by one of the guards. He was sent to prison for the cause of Y/n L/n's disappearance on that day. Right now the GF has been searching in the area of below the cliff to see any signs of her still alive.

Or might have cross upon her corpse. We have in contact with the Cheif Alec Smith right now. " she said. (i forgot his name lol)

Then another small screen came.

" sir, do you have any updates on the search for the past few days? " the girl asked.

" so far nothing, we've sent soldiers to search in the ocean in different place and there's still no sign of her or the others, from my perspective she might be still alive " he said.

" what about the suspect that you've caught, that is named by James L/n, is there any information given by them? " she asked.

" so far as always, stubborn and won't answer we haven't got anything out of him " he said.

" alright sir, thank you for your cooperation " she said and he nodded, the small screen then disappears.

" that's all we have and thank you for tuning in, the news " the News went off and Ein switch of the TV.

Tears stream down my face.

" it's alright, they won't find you, your safe here with me " he said and i hug him, crying onto his shoulder, he hugs me back.

I then lie.

" i trust you Ein "

Sorry for the short chap, I'm having writers block again. But hope you enjoy this tho. Also Happy Birthday Jin!!

#HappyJinDay

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko