[ Chapter 20 ]

*don't play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I held his cold hand, covered in ashes, the burnt wood stacked over his body only this one hand I'm holding is showing. Then a hand was place on my shoulder.

That's when i snap

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

" they'll be here in a few minutes " Aph said.

" let's say their already here " Katelyn said.

I look out the window to see more than 5 cars are parked infront of the yard.

One cop came with a speaker.

" alright, this is the GF, we know you two are in there, come out and it will be easy for us and your friends life's will be spared, we give you two minutes, it's either you take it the easy way or the hard way " he said.

" we're surrounded " uncle James said, i panic.

Keep calm, everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be okay, everything's gonna be just fine.

" what do we do? " Travis asked.

" we go " dad said.

" what?, no " i said.

" are you crazy?, they'll kill you F/n " aunt Vi said.

" if we don't show up then they'll kill us " he said.

" it's not the worth to risk " Aaron said.

" he's gonna kill us is he? " i thought suddenly on my mind.

" what no, Y/n no, don't think like that " dad said.

" their lying, their just trying to make us believe what he says, it's a trap there's no way out " Ash said.

" Katelyn?, you've been quiet, are you okay? " Aph asked.

" grenade " she said and stared out the window.

" what? " i asked.

" alright, times up " the cop said from outside.

" grenade! " she shouted and there was a more than 2 grenades thrown into the window making the glass shattered.

We all run and a loud boom was in my ear, a bright light was in my eyes. Flashing the view infront of me, hot temperature started to heat my body. A throbbing pain was on my head.

". . . .Y/n "

" Y/n " a voice calls.

" dad? " i asked.

" come on up, we need to get out of here! " he shouted as i hear something exploding.

I clear my version and dad help me up by putting one of my arm around his shoulder.

After that, i realized, fire was around us. Flames burning the furniture and walls. I see we're separated from the others and i banged my head against the wall from the explosion cause my head is bleeding right now.

" F/n!, the back door! " aunt Vi appeared with the others.

We walk through the kitchen where the back door should be.

" this place is gonna blow again! " Nat shouted looking at the gas tank under the stove.

A burning wood falls above us, separating me and the others from dad.

" dad! " i shouted.

" Y/n get out of here! " he shouted.

" no!, I'm not leaving you here! " i shouted.