[ Chapter 3 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

It's the next day, I'm in dad's office, eating gummy bears, I'm stress right now. I can't go out there, i just don't feel right.

" why don't you go out there Y/n " dad asked.

" no " i said and stuff a gummy bear in my mouth.

" your not improving, i have to send another therapist if you don't " he said, i sigh.

" i just don't have the vibe to do it okay, I'm still scared, with that Travis guy is roaming free, i don't want to, what if he hurts me " i shudder and stuff more gummy's in my mouth.

" be positive Y/n " he said.

" it's hard " i whined and lie my head down on the table.

Then uncle James enter without notice.

" gah! " i startled and fell off the chair.

" you okay? " dad chuckled.

I whined and got up.

" i just got news " uncle James said.

" what? " dad asked.

" you know 5 Seconds Of Summer? " he asked, dad nodded.

" they're going to the red carpet this weekend and i just got called from one of the producer to give them a photoshoot, for their new album " he explained.

" that's amazing! " dad cheered.

" wait, aren't they going to be lots of people there? " i asked.

" they are " dad said.

I'm dead.

" . . .meep. . . " i squeaked.

" don't worry just stay close to me " he said, i shudder of fear.

Anxiety started to fill in me.

What if i get lost and never be found again?, what if everyone left me?, what if i got KIDNAPPED!?

" positive Y/n " dad said.

I whined.

We walked out of the office and uncle James told the others about the news. They cheered and made me flinched.

" this is not gonna end well " i whispered.

" stay calm " dad cooed and left me alone.

I wanna run to him but can't, my legs are shaky.

Oh no, don't leave me, he look back at me and smile, I'm gonna dieeeee.

I shiver and i took out my camera from my bag and hang it around my neck, i took deep breaths.

" stay calm Y/n " i said to myself.

" nice camera " someone compliment and i startled me.

" gah! " i hid behind a wall, and that almost made me drop my camera but it's a good thing i put on the strap and caught it.

" hey it's okay, it's just me Laurance " he said.

I peek out from the corner to see a guy with brown hair and blue eyes.

" hi " i said softly.

" hey Y/n! " Travis sarcastically said and made me flinched.

" Travis you scared her! " the girl with blue eyes and blue hair said and smack the back of his head, Katelyn.

I giggled and caught their attention.

" did you just giggled? " the girl with green emerald eyes and jet black hair asked, Natalie.

I cover my mouth and hid again.

" hey, it's okay, we're not gonna hurt you, why don't you come out? " i heard Aphmau's voice.

" your giggle is kinda cute " i heard Ash compliment, i blushed.

I peek again and see everyone's there.

Oh my irene, that's a lot of people.

" come on out, it's okay " the guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes said, Garroth.

" hey " someone from behind said and startled me.

" gah! " i jumped and fell out from the wall, everyone's looking at me, i got up quickly and blushed

" Dante! " they shouted, that made me flinched.

Dad please come back!

" what? " he asked.

" don't do that, she gets scared easily remember " Natalie said.

" oh yeah, sorry " he apologize and walk to them.

" my name's Travis, nice to meet you~ " Travis said, he sounds like flirting.

I felt something in me that i never felt before, his gaze, they're beautiful.

" she knows that already Travis " Katelyn scold.

" i-i know " i stuttered.

" Y/n, why don't you come with us and get to know us more? " Aphmau asked.

I wish dad was here, if he is i would've already said no.

" s-sure " i said and hesitate walking to them.

Natalie hand out her hand for me, i look up at her and she smiled, i grab her hand hesitantly. Once i did she started to walk somewhere as i follow.

We entered in a big room, everything was decorated, their pictures on the wall, lights hanging across the room, a four couches surrounding a small coffee table, i started to panic.

What are they going to do to me?, did i made the wrong decision?, am i gonna die?

Dad!

" don't panic, we use to hang out here, it's okay " Natalie cooed, i calm down a bit and sat on the couch.

I sat in between Aphmau and Katelyn. Looking down, I'm scared.

" don't worry, it's just. . . .like a conversation, we spent time here a lot when we're taking a break " Laurence said.

" o-okay " i said.

" nice camera " Ash compliment.

" thank you " i said.

" may i see? " he asked, i nodded slowly and hand it to him, taking off the straps from my neck.

" did you took all of this? " he asked, looking at the pictures.

" yes " i said softly.

" wow, all the pictures you took, were at perfect angles (your mind is thinking about something) " Ash compliment.

" thank you, practice makes perfect, right? " i awkwardly.

That's so awkward.

" who's this? " he asked.

I look at the picture to see a picture of me, dad and mom.

Oh no, Ash, you asked the wrong question.

Anyways, did you like it?, well vote, it's your choice. Especially the ones who just reads so no one will know, but i know.

I'll be looking for you. . .

Just kidding.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko