[ Chapter 12 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm getting more comfortable around Natalie now. But i have a feeling she's hiding something from me.

Cause, she, Ash and Zane has been acting weird.

" hey baby~ " Travis appeared.

" gah! " i fell of my chair.

" seriously, stop doing that " Robin said nd fixed my F/c jacket I'm wearing.

" can't i hangout with my girlfriend? " he asked.

" girlfriend?! " me and Robin asked.

" girlfriend?! " the others asked.

" what girlfriend?, me girlfriend?, what no I'm not, am i?, i am?, we aren't, are we? " i stumble onto my words.

" yeah we are " he said, my face went red.

The others have smirks on their faces. I just went even more red.

I just a fool out of myself now.

" guys stop, your making her uncomfortable " Robin said.

They all stopped but it didn't help at all.

" Robin, can you bring me to dad? " i asked.

" sure " he said.

We headed to dad and we enter his office. Robin explained and just sat on the corner, eating the gummy bears.

~ Time Skip ~

I woke up with something beating in my ear. Whatever it is, it's so warm and it sounds like someone's heartbeat?

I pull apart and i felt a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes and i see someone's chest infront of me.

I look up to see, Travis shirtless?!?!, my jacket is also off leaving me in my F/c tank top i wear.

" gah! " i accidentally slap his face.

I look around to see I'm in my room.

" owiee " he whined in a childish voice.

" what are you doing here?, how did you get in here?, where's dad?, why are you shirtless?, why is my jacket off?, we didn't had sex, right?, did we?, why were you hugging me?, and why are you here? " i asked everything in one time.

" whoa, dropping the 's' word huh? " Travis smirked and bit his bottom lip.

That killed me.

" let's just say, last night was fun " he winked and put in his green hoodie.

" eek! " i squeaked.

" really Travis?, F/n dropped us here to take care of her, you spilled your clothes and took it off to let it dry and no, nothing happened last night " Katelyn entered, i flinched but sighed in relief.

" who else is here? " i asked.

" Me, Trashvis, Ash, Nat and Zane " Katelyn said and the others entered.

" okay " i said.

" I'm gonna go downstairs and get some snacks for you guys " i said and exit my room.

Katelyn's pov.

" now " Zane said.

Ash took out his laptop and search the google while, me, Nat and Zane look around Y/n's room.

" what's going on? " Travis asked.

We just ignored and search around the room.

" that one " Nat said and pointed a picture of the same women on Y/n's family picture.

Not long enough we heard a gasp from Y/n outside. Ash put back his laptop and Nat put the picture back. Then Y/n entered.

" how did C/n get out? " Y/n asked bringing her cat inside with the other of her hand, a plate of curry puffs.

She place the plate down and Travis immediately took two.

" why can't you just let her out? " Zane asked.

" she has a habit of opening a tuna can with her teeth and make a mess in the kitchen " she said.

" that's " Travis said with his mouth full.

" a magic cat! " he exclaimed as he swallow the food.

" she's not " Y/n said and hug C/n.

" does she eat taco? " Travis asked.

" that's a stupid question " i said.

" well, only one time cause last time she choked on the chicken " she said, then Travis dramatically gasped.

" taco cat! " he took C/n.

" no! " Y/n grab C/n back.

" Travis stop it " Ash said.

" her anxiety is gonna act up again " Nat said.

" taco cat " he came closer.

Y/n back up in fear.

I punch Travis and he passed out.

I look up to see Y/n in tears, she's scared now.

" it's okay, Travis can act like that a few times when he founds out something he believes is came true " i said.

" that doesn't even make sense " she said and was sniffling.

" taco cat " Zane grumbles.

We almost had it.

I was supposed to update this yesterday but i was too lazy so yeah.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko