[ Chapter 31 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I finish the porridge but I'm not leaving this room. I'm not helping him with his chores, why don't he do it on his own?, it's been an hour.

I wonder what mom and the others are doing right now, i hope their safe. I sigh sitting on the bed looking out the window then the door open.

That Ein wolf guy enter.

" thought you wouldn't come out " he said.

" do your own chores " i spat and look back out the window, looking into the forest.

" stubborn " he said.

He then grabs my forearm gripping it tightly, i whined.

" yah!, that hurt " i complain as he drag me out of the room he threw me on the floor and slam the door shut.

" ow! " i said, sitting up rubbing my forearm in pain.

" your welcome " he said.

" what? " i asked.

" i saved your life from drowning and your helping me with chores as in repaying me " he kneels down looking at me hooking my chin up.

" as if " i push his hand away.

" suit yourself " he smirks.

He grips my neck and push my back, slamming my head against the wall, me still sitting on the floor. I groan in pain and he start suffocating me by putting pressure on my neck.

I desperately gasp for air, my legs kicking against the floor and my hand on his wrist to stop.

" let go " i hit his arm but he wouldn't budge.

" still not giving up? " he asked and stood up, picking me up against the wall.

Now we're on our feet, he started to lift me up from the ground, I'm on my toes and I'm short on air.

" give up, or you'll die " he said.

My eyes started to roll back, i squeeze his wrist for him to let go.

" say I'll help then I'll stop " he smirks.

" i. . . .I'll. . . " i started.

" can't hear you " he said and my foot are nowhere touching the wooden floor anymore.

" I'll. . . .help " he then let's go and i fell taking deep breathes and coughing.

I heard him chuckle. I ignored and was on my knees one hand on the floor for support and the other holding my neck in pain. My head down low, my hair dangling beside my face.

" your so stubborn " he said.

" sweep the living room " he place the broom against the wall and walk away to another room.

I soon caught up to my breath and got up. I grab the broom harshly and walk to a room looks like the living room. I curse under my breath and started sweeping the are.

This dog is so lazy to even do his own chores, and now i sound like a mother with a irresponsible son. But no, i will, never ever be nice or even respect to this dog.

He's a wild dog that can never be tamed or will ever listen to his owner!

He's such a. . . .a. . . .a bi–

Nope, not even gonna say it.

He's such a son of a biscuit and i wish i could crack his skull and leave this fire hole and never return!

As i sweep calmly, trying to hold in my anger I'm thinking on how to get out of here.

But if i leave now, he'll know and probably going to hunt me down. If i try any moves on him he'll know.

What's the point, I'd rather die and maybe see dad somewhere in a better place. I snap back to reality and saw a picture frame placed on a table. I pick it up and it's Ein?

He's so small.

I place it back down and continue to sweep. I sweep near the door and it swung open hitting my shoulder where i got shot.

" ah fudging chocolate demolish cake! " i groaned in pain taking a few step back dropping the broom.

" who are you? " a gun then was on my face.

My eyes widened and look up to see a wolf girl, with white hair and brown eyes.

" Tatiana don't shoot! " Ein rush out from the other room.

" who is she? " she asked.

" i found her two days ago while you were gone, she's wounded and lost a lot of blood " he explains.

He didn't tell me that before.

" really? " she aims the gun at me, i back up.

" Tatiana stop " he demands.

" do you think i believe you after all these years, you've done this multiple times Ein! " she shouts and shot pass me.

" seriously!, haven't i had enough bullets in me?! " i asked shouting at her.

" it's not what you think!, just go upstairs, we'll talk about this later " he said.

Tatiana groans in annoyance and slam the door shut, she aims the gun at me again.

" go! " he shouts.

She grabs a vase and smash it on the floor near my foot and stomps upstairs, i sigh in frustration and pick up the broom.

I ignore Ein on whatever he's doing right now and sweep the glass.

This day couldn't get any better don't they?, well no.

~ Time Skip ~

I finish sweeping as what Ein told me. I lean the broom against the wall, after that i heard shouting and yelling then multiple gunshots from upstairs then it stopped. It startled me and i had a feeling of going upstairs.

I couldn't control myself. My legs walk on their on and now I'm walking upstairs and now on the hallway.

I stood in the hallway and saw Ein exit a room with his hand bloody, holding a gun.

" there's nothing for you to see here " he grabs me and pull me downstairs.

His blood hands stains my clothes leaving his hand mark.

" there should be some extra clothes in the room, go change and help me to make dinner " he said coldly pushing me in the room and close the door.

Did he killed her?

Idk, i don't even wanna know. . . . .oh wait, i wrote this book, so i know and

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko