[ Chapter 24 ]

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm having an exam next week and i have to do revision, so i might not update next week, plz forgive me!

*play song*

Natalie's pov. 

" someone!, help! " i shouted as Ash coughs more.

He doesn't have his inhaler, he can't breathe!

" I'm fine " he said in between coughing.

" no your not!, you don't have your inhaler!, someone! " i shouted even louder and finally a guard came.

" what's going on? " he asked.

" he doesn't have his inhaler!, he can't breathe! " i panicked.

As the guard enter the cell, Ash got up and knock the guy out. He check the pockets and found the key.

He made his way unlocking all of us. When he unlocked my cell and hug him and gave him his inhaler.

" you bloody idiot " i said and sighed in relief.

" let's go " Travis said.

" seriously Travis, you've been acting weird, are you alright?, I'm getting worried " Katelyn said.

" they have Y/n and I'm not wasting my time not doing anything here " he said.

" Travis " Aph said.

He notice what he was saying.

" I'm sorry " he said.

" no Travis, we get it " i said.

He look up at us and smiled.

" let's go then "

~ Time Skip ~

We see them entering the room, where Y/n is sleeping, on the bed. I see Shelby with two nurse behind her. One of them is holding a syringe.

" that's must be the dose their going to give her " i whispered.

" should we risk it? " Zane asked.

" it's now or never " Ash said.

We all crash in the place. Travis and i enter the room. I took off all the needles that's in Y/n as Travis took out Shelby and Kevin.

Didn't expect that.

He carried Y/n bridal style and we ran out. As we ran out, we pass a cell and i saw a glance of Robin.

I stop on my tracks and took a step back. I turn to see both of his wrist are chained to the wall, he just sat there.

" they killed mom and dad " he said.

" Robin " i said.

" first Savannah, then aunt M/n, F/n, now mom and dad, last is probably Y/n " he look up at us his eyes bloodshot.

He lost his mind.

" but don't worry, Savannah said she'll meet me later " he chuckled.

He's like Y/n.

" help him " i said.

" what?, we got no time " Ash said.

I grab the key that is obviously hung in the door and unlock the door then the chains. I help him up. We got out if there as fast as we could.

Some guards was blocking our way, the boys except Robin and Travis knock the living daylight out if them.

A guard then grab my hair, Zane came and punched him.

Didn't knew he could do that.

" don't judge a book by it's cover " he pants and pull me to keep up with the others.

I saw 2 medical bags on the desk. Aphmau notice me and we both grab it as we ran out the entrance.

Cops was already surrounding the building, GF's was armed with guns and shields.

" put the girl and boy down, then everything will go smooth and easy " the cop said.

Girl and Boy?

Their both in it?

" it's either the easy way or hard way " he said.

We stayed silent and just stood there.

" if that's what you want " he said.

" fire "

My eyes widened, we all ran as fast as we could and avoid the bullets. Dang it!, i wish my stomach would heal right now.

I'm a faster runner than you think if it weren't for Y/n.

Ash notice me slowing down and carried me in his back.

" dude!, you can't carry me!, you'll run out of breath! " i shouted.

" as long as we all survive! " he shouts and everything was calming down.

We're deep in the woods once again. Ash fell and started coughing i fell and grunted when my stomach was stretch. I sit up and grab his inhaler.

" you. . .bloody idiot! " i said and press the inhaler in his mouth.

" we'll stop here, they won't go any further in " Aaron said.

I started to fan on Ash's fan with my hand and wiping his sweat. He coughs even worse in a second. He then turns facing the floor coughing up blood.

" no, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't, no, no, not now " i panicked.

" I'm fine " he wiped his mouth.

" don't ever do that again " i cried and hug him.

" I'm fine " he said again and we pull apart.

" guys " Katelyn said.

" what? " Travis asked putting Y/n down on the soft grass.

" where's Robin? "

Finally and update!, sorry guys for the lack update. As i said on my story boards, I'm having my huge exams and I'm also having writer blocks so plz bear with me and understand.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko