[ Chapter 21 ]

*play song*

Nat's pov.

I woke up in a white room. I felt my body was weak and for somehow I'm sleepy. My stomach is in pain.

The thought of Y/n stabbed me then was in my mind. I got up slowly and see my white tank top and green jacket is not on me. I'm only on my black bra i wore.

I see my stomach is stitched up and bandaged.

What happened?

I sit up and the tiredness i just had is fading away slowly. I see my clothes are hanging on the clothe rack. I slowly put on my clothes and heard voices outside the door.

What is this place?

" she's my sister, just let me see her " i heard a familiar voice outside.

I open the door and see Ash. And two GF guard on the door.

" Ro! " his eyes lit up, he push the guards away and hug me.

" what's going on?, where are we? " i asked and grunted on my stitched stomach as he hugs.

" we're at the GF's place, they let the others and us go but they won't let James, Vi and Robin go " he said.

" what about Y/n? " i asked.

" they won't let us know where she is " he said.

" tell us where Y/n is! " the voice of Travis was heard from the distance.

Ash help me and we head to where we heard his voice.

" I'm sorry sir but she is in a private area right now " the counter said.

" so? " Ash asked.

" it's been 45 minutes and they still won't let us see her " Travis complain.

That's the first i see Travis this serious.

" your looking for Y/n L/n? " a woman came and asked.

The female had dark brown straight hair that is torso length with purple eyes. She was wearing a blue elbow length sleeve shirt with the lab coat on and a pair of tight jeans and ankle high boots.

We nodded on her question.

" follow me " she said.

We all follow her direction and it looks like we're heading to a restricted area. We entered a room that has a pass code on the door.

She presses the numbers and the door slides open.

We enter and it's a room with buttons and control and one big window, but i think it's a see through mirror.

On the other side i see the H/c hair girl inside a F/c room. She was wearing a white long sleeve that is up to her knuckles and a pair of white pants. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail.

She's lying down on the floor, she was playing with a cat that has only three legs and the fourth left leg on the back was bandaged. A familiar collar around the cat's neck.

Y/n and C/n.

" she doesn't remember you guys " the woman said.

" excuse me? " i asked.

" my name's Shelby, I'm the one who take cares of Y/n 7 years ago before she escape, sadly F/n died, she was triggered and it was too late for us to inject her with the medication.

Her mind was loosing itself so the medication is now not affecting her anymore, after everything and the breakdown she had, she doesn't remember anything that happened except for F/n's death " she explain.

" what is she thinking about now? " Aph asked.

" she's in a bad state of mind " Shelby said.

" is she gonna be alright? " Katelyn asked.

" she is, as long as nothing triggers her " she said.

" isn't it lovely all alone " Y/n sings.

" heart made of glass my mind of stone "

" tear me to pieces, skin to bone "

" hello welcome home " she finishes and starts to giggle.

" it's time for her to sleep " the girl on the table said as the clock strikes one.

Shelby then press a button and spoke.

" alright Y/n, it's time to go to sleep " she says, she giggles and turn to the window exactly making eye contact with me.

Her eyes, it's dark E/c.

" night " Y/n said in a dark evil-ish tone, sexy and close her eyes on the floor.

" on the bed " Shelby said. Y/n whined.

" can't reach " she stretch out her hand for the bed.

" come on " Shelby said, Y/n sighed and got up to the bed.

" goodnight " Y/n said and the light turns off leaving with a small night light on, it's a star nightlight.

The stars shines in the ceiling like real stars.

" isn't it too early? " Ash said.

" Y/n normally sleeps 1 o'clock for her to rest and wakes up at 3 then she sleeps for the night at 9 " she explains.

" it's a routine for her " the girl on the desk said.

" what's with the decoration? " Zane asked.

" we modified the room like hers back at her old house before she escape and bought the mansion in the forest " she said.

" how could they manage to buy a mansion that quick after they escape? " i asked.

" that for another time " she said.

" where's James, Vi and Robin? " Ash asked.

" follow " she said.

As we follow her out the room we enter another room that looks exactly the same but it looks like an interrogation room.

" Vi and James are both in different rooms too " she said and see Robin sitting on a chair with a table infront of him as his hands were cuffed to the table.

He plays with the chain of the cuff and one of the GF guard enters. Robin had a disgust look on and rolled his eyes to the other way, not making eye contact at all.

The guard then threw a file infront of him, with papers filled inside of it.

" Robin L/n, 25 years old, father James L/n, 47 years old, mother Vivien L/n, 45 years old, younger sister Savannah L/n, she should be 23 now but passed away of brain cancer at the age of 15 " the guard started reading the file.

" he had a sister? " Aphmau asked.

" Robin " the guard started, Robin just sighs and leans back.

Sav.

" why didn't you injected her when you had the chance? "

Let's end the chap here cause it's a bit too long.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko