[ Chapter 39 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

We arrived at a place and it looks like a club.

I got off the motorcycle and took off my helmet.

" Gene, why are we here?, i want to find my friends not clubbing " i said.

I look at the place and it's a club, it looks familiar.

" relax, just wait and see " he said and got off his motorcycle.

He took off his helmet and ruffle his hair sexily. I roll my eyes and place my helmet on the motorcycle.

" let's go, and just follow our lead, don't do anything stupid " Sasha said, i groaned and follow them in.

The security on the door stands there as Gene, Zenix and Sasha enters while he stops me.

" I've never seen you before, how old are you? " he looks down at me.

I clench my hand into a fist, about to punch him.

" she's with us " Sasha stopped me.

The security moves away and i scoff entering the club.

" i told you not to do anything stupid " Sasha said as the music blast into our rooms and people dancing.

" whatever " i said.

Gene walk off somewhere and i followed while Sasha and Zenix catch up. We entered a restricted area.

" there's a sign where it says restricted " i said.

They ignored me and open a door. I sighed and enter the room.

My eyes widened when i see all familiar faces in the room. My eyes landed on the green eyed boy.

" Travis! " i run to him and hug him tightly as he hugs back.

" Y/n?, we thought you were dead " he said, we pull apart.

" are you okay?, what happened? " i asked.

" we're fine, the question is are you okay? " mom asked.

" I'm fine " i said.

" what happened? " Natalie asked.

" wow, not even a thank you " Zenix complains.

" thank you " i said sarcastically.

" we already have a plan on getting you guys out of here " Sasha said.

" how? " i asked.

" we made a new identity card for you all, i book a flight to New York, M/n is already registered there so she knows the country better than us, you should pack and probably need some changes so you can pass the security easily " Gene explains.

" how are we going to do that?, dye our hair?, yeah right i don't like dying my hair, can we even trust you? " Ash asked, i flinched by Zenix slamming his fist against the wall

" listen!, we helped you to get Y/n, and your friends who were taken by the GF was released by our hard work, it takes forever for us to get them out and stealing your files just to clear your names aren't easy as you thought, making you guys new identity had us to make a debt to some people, so you better accept this, if not then I'll be gladly to rip your chest open! " he spat.

" he does have a point, we won't last long staying in Phoenix drop forever, they work hard and I'm the one who told them to do it " mom said.

" thank you " Zenix said in a stressful way.

" it's either your with us, or die here by getting your head chopped off " Sasha said.

" I'll go " Natalie said.

" Ro " Ash said.

" we have no choice Lee, might as well say goodbye to mom and dad, we can't stay " Natalie said, he looks way.

" what do you think? " Travis asked.

There was a moment of silence and look up at Gene.

" what time do we leave? "

~ Time Skip ~

I packed my bag and we're all at the airport with different looks, i wore the contact lense and had a sunglasses on. We're lining up and there's a few more people before us.

" there's no turning back " Travis said behind me.

I felt his hand intertwine with my from behind and i blushed. A smile tug on the edge of my lips but i hide it. When it was my turn, we let go and i gave her my passport.

" lift up your glasses " she said.

I did as she asked and she nodded and put it back on, a sign of me to go. She stamp my passport and gave it back, i grab it and pass. The others was successful passing and our flight we'll be in a few minutes.

" come on " mom said and drag her suitcase.

We follow her and walk up some stairs then exit a door, there was a plane parked so we walk there and enter. We all pass and was seated. I sat near the window with Travis beside me.

He intertwine with my hand with his and i blush again. I look up at him and he smiles, i look away and he hooks my chin up.

" why don't you smile? " he asked, i smile a little and he snickers giving me a peck on my forehead.

My heart was beating faster and i lean against his shoulder. He snake his arm around my waist and the captain announced us that we'll be taking our flight in 45 minutes.

As more people board the plane, i was feeling sleepy and slowly doze off.

~ Time Skip ~

I enter the house and the place looks organized.

" i already registered you guys as the people here, so find a room you wanted to stay in " mom said.

I nodded and turn a corner to see a short hallway with a door at the end. I walk over there and open the door.

It was simple and seems to be my type of room. I sit down on the bed that is soft and comfy, i sighed and a knock was on the door.

I look up to see Gene.

" so you and the green guy a thing? " he asked, leaning against the door frame.

" not really " i blush, he snickers.

" try not to be as stubborn as you were back then with him, be yourself " he said, i look at him in confusion, he chuckles and I'm more confuse.

" you'll understand that soon " he said and left.

" weirdo " i said.

Not long enough, Travis entered.

" hey " he smiles, i smiled a little.

" you look cute when your smiling " he compliment, i blush.

" it was a rough journey for us " he walk to me and sat beside me.

" it was " i said.

" so why not we take it to a next level? " he asked.

" huh? " i look at him.

He grabs both of my hands. My cheeks started boiling, the red colour was a little bit visible. I look up at him and looks down at me with his green eyes.

" will you be my girlfriend Y/n? " he asked, i was shock and taken aback by his question.

I couldn't say anything, i froze.

" is that a yes? " he asked.

I didn't do anything to just say a simple word that is 'yes' and still couldn't but. . . .

Kiss him.

So the next chapter with be the final one so be ready. I'll probably publish the chapter later on.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko