[ Chapter 28 ]

(pic above is your outfit)

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

We've been walking for a good 1 hour and we can see the town in the distance.

" can we rest?, my legs are tired " Zane complains, i rolled my eyes.

" we can rest here " i sais and keep walking.

" where are you walking? " Natalie asked.

" don't ask " i replied coldly and continue to walk to the town.

Once i was at the edge of the woods, i duck down from the hill and see the town has completely change. Guards on every door of building armed with rifles.

I see a couple about to enter a building. They show them their ID and the guards nodded and they entered.

Shi–

" their checking ID's " Robin startled me.

" gah! " i silently scream.

" can you not?! " i asked.

" woopsie " he said.

" i really want to blow up someone's head, and that someone is you " i said.

" chill " he said putting his hand in the air, i roll my eyes away and back to the town.

" where are we going exactly? " Natalie startled me.

" gah!, can people stop jumpscaring me?! " i silent scream and scold at the same time.

" sorry " she said sarcastically.

" yeah, sure you are " i said coldly.

" back to the question, where are we going exactly? " she asked again, i scoff.

" away from all of this? " i said.

" meaning? " she asked.

" we're getting out of here and never come back " i said.

" but what about our parents?, they'll be worried about us " Aphmau came with the others.

" then you'll stay if you like it or not, I'm not going into one of their mental rooms again " i said.

" jeez Y/n, you could've just said it, you don't have to get mad us " Aaron said.

" i really, really, really, wanna blow everyone's head of right now " i said holding in my anger.

" seriously what's up with you and blowing people's head? " Garroth asked.

" you haven't seen what her gun does yet " Robin said.

" yet " uncle James quote.

" i need a moment " i said walking away into an empty space and a bit far away.

I ended up being on a cliff.

I took deep breaths and pick up a rock. I scream and threw it far away as i can.

" you know taking deep breaths is better than screaming and throwing a rock to. . .somewhere " aunt Vi came and look down the cliff.

" wish mom would say that to me " i mumbled.

" your mother usually does this " aunt Vi said and pick up a rock, throwing it too.

" what do you know about mom, you two don't seem close, i never seen you guys even talked, of course not cause she hates me and beats me every time dad's out " i said.

" your grandfather, your mother's father, is also an alcoholic and abusive to her ever since she was little " she said, my eyes widened.

" M/n grew up with it, she slowly turns into him, behave like him, learnt, ways that he used on her, she started using the ways on your father in high school.

I told F/n she doesn't have food intention, and your him, being stubborn as always fell in love and fell for her trap, years later, they got married, a little girl was born.

She had the most adorable face i could ever imagine, her looks are just like her mother, her attitude, just like her father " i blushed.

" you were really stubborn and picky about food " i went red harder.

" it's after when F/n got to go overseas for his job, after years of controlling her sanity in M/n lost it and took the opportunity to let her insanity out and went drunk.

Every night she calls me and tells me about her mind, about how bad she wanted to kill herself, how bad she wanted to kill someone, how bad she wanted to tell your father.

She doesn't hates you Y/n, she was scared, scared of letting your father know who she really is, scared he would not accept her feelings for him, scared she'll loose him,

Scared she'll loose you "

" i. . . " i was taken aback by her words.

" she really loves you Y/n " aunt Vi said.

" and i always do "

I turn to the familiar voice and see the only person in my life i haven't seen for years.

" mom? "

Sooo, ideas are flooding my head and i was hoping you guys will like this chapter and will enjoyed the next one soon and be prepared for shockness (idk if that's even a word)

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko