[ Chapter 30 ]

AAA THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" i survived the bullet " she said, putting the gun down beside her thigh, putting it in the case.

" and where did you go?, why now? " i asked.

" after i was out the hospital, i told Vi and James that  was alive and survived " she explained.

" and you both never told me! " i shouted.

" when i saw you in that mental room and your father in that cell, being treated awfully i couldn't take it so i left. I book a flight to London and moved in there, i changed my identity so you guys wouldn't know I'm still alive. Vi updated on me everyday to make sure you and your father are fine, when Vi stopped calling me and i knew something was up and went wrong, i waited for days and 2 years ago Vi called i started to gear up and i flew back last week " she explained.

" and why last week and not two freaking years ago? " i asked.

" well, i do have some things to do- "

" um, guys " Katelyn called.

We turn to see more guards in the distance armed with guns and i see one person aiming a gun at mom.

" look out! "

I push mom away and the bullet hit my shoulder. I screamed in pain and i trip on a rock. I fall backwards. I realized we're still on the cliff.

Oh no.

" Y/N!! " mom yelled as she reach out her hand to grab mine.

I swipe my hand to grab hers and

Missed.

I heard more gunshots being fired and i scream in fear as i fell, in one second my skin hit the cold liquid and i notice I am now submerged in the water. My vision was blurry and i only hear the waves. The water made my wounded shoulder sting and the blood mixing with the water. I felt myself loosing and the water was filling in my nose and mouth.

I tried to swim up and take a breath but couldn't my shoulder hurts when i move, i heard a splash in the water and i turn to see a person swimming towards me. He grab me hand and i didn't  have the energy go push him/her away.

That's when everything went black.

Natalie's pov.  

" Y/n " M/n cried looking down he cliff seeing only fog in the distance.

" I'm out! " Robin shouted and his gun is not shooting anymore bullets.

I look at the others and they seem to be out too.

" Run!, M/n come on "

Vi pull M/n and we started running.

~ Time Skip ~

Y/n's pov. 

I woke up with my head in pain. I got my eyes in a clear vision and I'm somewhere in a room?

I look around and see the walls are made out off oak wood. That's odd, why wood not brick?

I got up and not long enough, a guy then entered, it startled me and my hand landed on the small table next on the bed hitting an empty bowl and spoon that is placed there. I fell on the bed tripping on my own foot and sat on the bed.

" your awake " he said.

I notice him that he had werewolves ears and tail. He was holding a bowl of fresh cooked porridge.

" how long was i out? " i asked.

" about two days " he said, my eyes widened.

Two days?!, the others must've been worried about me, they could've thought i was dead.

" relax, i treated your wound and the bullet, must've went through you already " he said and pick up the empty bowl.

" here, eat up, maybe you could help me with some chores " he said and gave me the porridge.

" i can't stay, my friend is in trouble " i said.

" well too bad, cause your on TV and i see guards are scouting the area " he said.

" why do you care? " i asked.

" your so stubborn, just listen to what i say " he said.

" and why should i? " i asked.

I notice my gun is not on me.

" i cleared you, so don't even try anything stupid, I'll be waiting for you outside " he said sound a bit annoyed.

" Ein " he said before he left the door close.

Ein?

Again, thank you for 2K reads!, i really appreciate it.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko