[ Chapter 33 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

" i mean, your dad died didn't he? " he asked, my eyes widened.

" how did you know that? " i asked.

" it's literally on the TV " he said.

My hand then landed on a knife behind me. I grab it and rise it to stab him, he grab my wrist when it was inches away from his chest.

He started to dig his nails in and i wince dropping the knife. He grabs my neck.

" what did i tell you about putting moves on me?! " he shouts and starts choking me.

Leaning me against the sink he's close to my face, i throw him a punch but he dodge and grab my wrist, putting more pressure on my neck. I held his wrist to stop.

" you killed her didn't you? " i manage to speak.

" it's none of your business " he said.

" you murdered her upstairs, i saw you bury her at the backyar– " he cuts my word by pressing my neck more.

My eyes roll back and all i see is the ceiling, my mouth gasping for air. He then throws me against the wall.

I cough and blood immediately poured out of my mouth when my head bangs on the wall, as i held my neck taking deep breaths. My mouth is coated in blood and i could taste it.

Some of the blood drips from the edge of my lips and down to my chin. I spit the rest that was in my mouth and wipe my lips.

I look up to him with my hair covering my eyes, he rolls his eyes and walk towards me. He grabs my forearm and i punch him in the eye, he falls back and i grab the knife.

I went on top of him and was about to stab him but he grabs my wrist to stop. I force my hand and the knife is inches away from his forehead.

He punches me on my stomach i fell beside him, holding my stomach in pain, i dropped the knife and i was about to grab it again. He kicks it away.

I grab his leg and made him trip, i got up and run for the knife but he grab my foot instead and i trip, i think i just twisted my ankle. He got on top of me and started to choke me again.

I lifted up my leg and my knee hit him in his crotch. I push him off and was about to get up but he pushes me and made me fell again.

" just stop, your going to make it worst anyways, there's no point of killing each other, your not going to leave this place anyways " he said and groans in pain.

We both pant and i just cough up more blood. He grabs my arm again but i push him away.

I got up and limp my way to the room, guess to be my room now. I close the door and lean against it. Tears stream down my cheeks as i slide down to the floor.

" i want to get out of here, i miss you mom "

~ Time Skip ~

Ein apply the cream softly on my neck where the bruises are due to how strong the pressure he put on. It's dark outside.

I hiss when he puts a bit pressure, he stops for a second then continue. When he's done i put up my foot on his lap and he examines my ankle.

" this might hurt " he said.

He twisted it back, i held in the pain and bit my tounge, griping the bed sheet, tears stream down my cheeks. he bandage it up and i wipe my tears away.

OH MOTHER OF MY MOTHER, THIS HURT SO BAD, I'M GONNA DIE, HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!!!!

UQHWGVEKEHDJWGWUDUDHDJS

I put my leg down and he puts the first aid kit away. He gave me a bowl of F/f. I look up at him.

" i figured out you like it " he said, a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

I hesitantly take it from his hand.

" thanks " i said.

He then turns to leave but i grab his hand.

" wait " i said.

" yes? " he turns back to me.

I really wanna ask him for me to leave but I'm sure he wouldn't let me and we'll be fighting again.

" Y/n " he calls, i look up at him.

It's better i don't.

" oh, um, uh, oh n-nothing " i said and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

" alright " he said and left.

Why is he keeping me here for?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko