[ Chapter 11 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I'm at home, lying down on my bed, C/n lying down infront of my face. I just pet her and stroke her fur as she purr.

I don't feel like going. Dad is at work and my cousin is here with me in my room. He's just lying down on my F/c bean bag, on his phone scrolling through whatever he's looking at.

His name is Robin. He has orange eyes and auburn hair (pic above is what his hair looks like). And it's also slick back. He's wearing a black and orange checkered flannel with a black shirt under it.

It's aunt Vivien and uncle James's son.

A pair of tight jeans and black converse. He already knows about my anxiety thing. More likely my whole family.

Robin is 23, so we're one year apart but he's older.

" aren't you going to do something else other then just lying down there? " Robin spoke, which made me flinched. He had a little british accent on.

" i don't know what to do " i said and sit up.

" your dad said I'll be taking care of you starting tomorrow " he said.

" what?! " i asked.

" chill, it's the only way for you to calm down, cause F/n had lots of works to do and James really need his help " he explained.

He's stress because of me?, does he hate me for that?

" no, he didn't ask me to be there because of you, it's just he's been not on schedule that's it " he said, i nodded.

" okay " i said.

~ Time Skip ~

" you know it's weird that your here with me and the others are watching us awkwardly " i said as i continue to fix my camera, cause it's still broken.

" isn't this supposed to be here? " Robin asked, putting the small screw in the lenses and attached onto the camera.

" I'm so dumb " i said.

" who's this? " Travis appeared.

I fell of my chair but Robin caught me.

" he's my cousin " i said, sitting back on the stool.

" you sure? " he asked curiously getting closer to his face and examine him.

" is he always like this? " Robin asked.

" so he's, British? " Natalie asked, i flinched and nodded.

" Robin " he said.

" yup, totally one hundred percent not your boyfriend " Travis said.

" what?! " Robin exclaimed.

" why would you think he's my boyfriend? " i asked.

" i don't know, you could be cheating on me " Travis said.

" wait, you two dating? " Aph asked.

" no "

" yes "

I just blushed on what Travis just said.

Kc squealed so does Aphmau.

" finally! " Katelyn sighed in relief, i look at her awkwardly.

" you'll know eventually " she said.

I'm still feeling awkward and my anxiety is building up as the others starts to gather around us and asking Robin questions. Robin notice me and he stopped the conversation.

" um, guys i think you guys need to go " Robin said looking at me and the others also started to notice my actions.

" thank you " i said softly.

" we'll go back to work, and we'll talk about this later " Aaron said, pulling everyone away from the both of us.

Ash, Nat and Zane was looking at me weirdly, their just glaring at me. The back of my spine shudder and Robin snap his fingers infront if their faces.

" your. Scaring. Her " he sass.

" oh no you didn't just sass at me " Nat sass back.

" i did so move on now " he sass back.

They both laughed and Ash laughed to as they both walk away and Zane just grumbles and enter the hangout room or so it was called 'Ree Room'.

" what's in there? " Robin asked.

" it's just a place where we hangout if we're done with our tasks " i said.

" why is he in there earlier than the others? " he asked.

" Zane doesn't have a lot of tasks, he only gets two or three, sometimes none, he just works here because of his brother Garroth, the one with blonde hair and blue eyes " i explain and pointed at Garroth.

" well, that explains it " he said.

" you know, i really never get over your British accent " i said.

" no one can get over it, why can't they?, it's just an accent, it's how we speak " he said.

I just giggled.

Lol, British, my sister's english is British, for me my english is American english, and my lil sis, idk about her, we'll soon know.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko