[ Chapter 25 ]

*play song*

Natalie's pov. 

" did he got left behind? " i asked.

" no " a husky voice said.

I turn and see Robin in the shadows, that startled me.

" gah–don't ever do that again " i backed up.

" Nat, i don't think that's him " Ash sits up.

I look at Ash and back at Robin.

Robin walks out of the shadow with a bloody face and clothes. His pupils was small like a lunatic. He smiles at us as his eyes widens. A gun then was pointed at us.

" where did you get that? " i asked.

I see the others are terrified, especially Travis. He was still sitting in the ground holding Y/n's head to his head, protecting her.

Robin's chuckles.

" pathetic " he pulls the trigger.

My eyes widen and i was push to the ground as i heard a loud bang. I sit up and to see,

" aunt Vi? " i asked.

" Robin, stop " i turn to see James, alive.

With only one arm.

Robin struggles to get him off him, the gun was beside him but Vi kicked it away. James took out a syringe and stab him on the shoulder. He pushes the liquid in and Robin slowly went unconscious.

James took it out, throwing it away. He sighs in relief and got off him.

" oh my irene " Aph gasps.

Vi helped him up and we're all just speechless.

" how are you still alive? " Travis asked.

" y-y-your arm " Kc stutters.

" long story, right now, we need to get out of here, it's not far from here, the cops won't find us, help Robin and follow us " Vi said as she help James.

Aaron and Garroth helped Robin and we all walk following Vi and me helping Ash a bit, he still having problems breathing.

We ended up in front of an old tree with moss around it.

Vi grabbed a huge stick and stuck it to the ground. James stepped on it and it opened a door to the underground.

" let's go " she said.

We followed her and Laurance closed the door. We stepped down the dark stairs with torches on the walls.

" where are we? " i asked.

" welcome. . . . " Vi paused.

We made it to a room and she pull a lever.

" to our perfectly replica of our house " she said.

It's exactly like their house back at the forest.

" we're at the upstairs, downstairs is the living room s always " Vi said and brought James to a room.

We enter and this looks like a hospital room.

" put Y/n and Robin on the other two beds " she said.

Travis place Y/n down on the bed and Aaron and Garroth put Robin down too.

" bandage him up, Ash sit down " Vi ordered.

Kc and Aph helped James with his arm. Vi grabbed Ash and made him sit down on one of the beds. She took out an oxygen mask and put it on him.

" how did you. . . .? " i asked.

" I'm a doctor, well use to " she said and prick some needles in Y/n's arm so does Robin, with two heart meters next to them.

" there, that should help them and Robin should wake up in 10 minutes " she said and Aph and Kc are done with James.

Vi then pricks a needle that is connected to a bag of some kind of liquid.

" what's that? " Travis asked.

" it's the same liquid we gave Y/n everytime she looses control, the one Shelby and Kevin was about to give is a drug " she said.

" how did you know that? " Laurance asked.

" Shelby and Kevin are the real psycho here not them " she said.

Vi sat down next to Robin, she sighs in relief. She took deep breaths and try to relax.

" whoa, explain? " Katelyn said.

" he's like her " she said.

" what do you mean? " i asked.

" he has social anxiety but he's more different than Y/n " she said.

" Robin has trouble making friends too but he fights the anxiety and never triggered easily like Y/n. For Y/n, she's very fragile, you guys saw how she react when F/n died, that's how he react too when Savannah passed away " she explains.

" every time they lost control the first thing in their mind is kill " James said.

" the cops lied to him that we're dead, that made him lost control and when we were in the forest, that was not him, that's the psycho part of him. Y/n, you haven't seen hers yet " she said.

" he hasn't kill many people as much as Y/n " James said.

" meaning by that? " Travis asked.

" Y/n killed 17 people but he killed 5 " she said.

" which is? " i asked.

" his 2 best friends, 2 cops and his sister. . . . Savannah " she said, i gasped.

" it was an accident, we were just playing " Robin wakes up.

" it's not your fault sweetie " Vi held his hand.

" we should go and let them rest, you too Ash " she said.

We nodded, we exit the room and Vi shut the door. We went downstairs and Vi explained everything on how this place was built.

" it's supposed to be an emergency bunker, bit i decides to modify it a bit " she said.

" how long has this been here? " i asked.

" about, 13 to 14 years " she said, our jaw dropped.

" if it's here for so long, isn't it supposed to be like dusty and cobwebs everywhere? " Zane asked.

He's right, this place is very clean.

" we're not the only ones here " she said.

" hello "

I tried my best to update guys and guess what.

MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! YAAAY.

Now i can update  like i use to, if you don't know my schedule i update every Thursday or Friday. Sometimes in random time if i can't update on the specific day, so yeah.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko