[ Chapter 37 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

Today is the day, Ein's is kinda falling the trick, my plan is working, though it almost failed yesterday, i accidentally drop the fork on his foot.

It's been 3 days since me and him started kissing. It's literally gross. I look at the clock on the wall, 6:28. He'll be here any minute. I turn in the shower and hid behind the door. As i see the clock strikes 6:30, the door open.

" she must be taking a shower " he said to himself.

When he closes the door i punch him but it took me by surprise he grab my wrist in time. Dropping the tray of food, he kneed me on my stomach and i fell.

" when did you figure out? " i asked.

" my pocket knife is gone " he said.

He grips my hair and pull me up to my feet, i scream in pain. I took out the knife and made a cut on his hand, he let's go and i kick him. He threw a punch, i blocked combing my hair with my fingers and grabbing the needles in between my fingers and punch him.

The needle prick his head. He screamed.

" you bit– "

" bite, but no barks " i cut him off.

He took out the needled and blood pouring out.

" so everything you've done to me, was it even real? " he asked.

" i like someone else Ein " i said.

" well guess that person won't be seeing you anymore " he took out a dagger and charge at me.

I move and he stabbed the wooden wall. I back up and my feet landed on a fork. He got the dagger out. He charges and swipe at me, i duck grabbing the fork, as i stand up straight i stab the fork on his thigh.

" you don't know how many people's I've killed " he said

I punch him and he stumbles back along with limping. I took out his pocket knife i stole, he was about to block my move but i dodge it and stabs him in the middle of his chest pushing him against the wall. Continuing to deepen the knife in his heart.

He looks at me in pain, unable to say anything.

" and you don't know how many people I've killed " i smirked and took out the knife. He slides down and fall to the ground, dead.

Whith his eyes still open.

I bent down on one knee and sighed. I close his eyes and threw the knife on the ground. I got up and enter the bathrrom to wash my hands that is stained in his blood.

I change into my clothes into the clothe i wore before i came here.

I turn off the shower and went in the living room. I switch in the TV and it's the news.

" the missing serial killer is still on the loose and still haven't got any new update from the officer. From what we only know is James L/n and Vivien L/n has gone rampage and had to be execute " the girl said.

Tears roll down my face.

" however the other was still on search and yesterday we've found Robin L/n, also the second serial killer on the loose. He went to another level of shooting using a rifle and the GF's had no choice to shoot him to death "

Robin, no.

" today, we have caught

Aaron Lycan,
Aphmau Phoenix,
Nana Ishida,
Katelyn Firefist,
Garroth Ro'Meave,
Zane Ro'Meave,
Laurance Zvhal,

Their in investigation and non of them has spoken a word. The only suspect left is,

Ash Lee Mandrell,
Natalie Rosetta Mandrell,
Travis Valkrum,

They are the first priority right on the search, as for Y/n L/n, she is still missing and from the last shooting they had, it appears that M/n L/n was spotted there alive.

She is the mother of Y/n L/n and– " a gunshot cut her off.

The girls dead.

" don't move " a familiar voice said.

Mom appeared on the screen.

" Y/n if you watching this, go to the bar where i use to go, you'll find me there " she said and it turned off.

Is she stupid?, not saying my mother is stupid but on the TV, the GF is probably getting ready, but they don't know which bar so that could buy me some time. I better be fast. From what i learn from Ein, the town is one mile away from here.

Great. I turn to see the dead Ein and smirked.

Guess it's time to leave this place.

It's crappy right now but I'll promise I'll make a better for the next chapter.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko