[ Chapter 26 ]

*play song*

Natalie's pov. 

" this is Heather, she's my niece, also Robin and Y/n's other cousin " Vi said.

She has an orange hair and orange eyes with a plain white shirt on and a pair of tights and flip flops.

" it's nice to meet you all " Heather said.

As she was about to say something the sound of phone was ringing. It was coming from my pocket. I took it out and it's our mom.

" there's service here? " Aph asked.

" you might wanna answer first " Kate said.

I answered it and put it on speaker.

" NATALIE ROSETTA MANDRELL!! ¿Dónde demonios estás? Tu padre y yo estamos preocupados por los dos y te vimos en las noticias, ¿qué está pasando? " she said. (Where the hell are you? Your father and I are worried about both of you and we saw you on the news, what's happening?)

The others stared at me blankly and i blush in embarrassment.

" mamá " i groaned.

" ¿Están ustedes dos seguros? " she asked. (are you two safe?)

" yes " i said.

" Estamos bien, mamá, estoy en casa de mis amigos, todo estará bien " i said. (We're fine, mom, I'm at my friends' house, everything will be fine)

" oh thank irene, donde esta Ash ¿Él está bien? " she asked. (Where is Ash? Is he okay?)

" él está durmiendo, sí como siempre " i lied. (he is sleeping, yes as always)

" oh okay, be home soon sweetie " she said.

" yes mamá " i groaned and ended the call.

" so you're a Latina? " Garroth asked.

" runs in the family " i said.

" so does that make Ash a Latino? " Travis asked.

" yup " i said.

" back to the question, how come there's service here? " Aphmau asked.

" it's complicated " Vi said.

" why don't you guys rest while take care of the rest upstairs " Heather said.

" she's right, it was a rough day " Garroth said.

" to rough " Laurance said.

" there should be enough rooms for everyone " Vi said, we nodded and went upstairs to the room.

~ Time Skip ~

I was woken with a crash from the other room. I bolted up and ran out the room. I see the others are also woken up. I enter the room and see Robin's awake, and heart meter was broken on the floor.

" Robin, deep breaths " Heather said.

" deep breaths " she cooed him.

" mom and dad " he pants.

James got off the bed and head over his way. He place a hand on Robin's shoulder, he flinched

" dad " he hugged him.

" your arm " he said.

" it's a long story " James said.

" mom? " he asked.

" Robin " Vi enters and rush to him, hugging him.

" i thought you were gone " he hugged back.

" it's alright " Vi said, they pull apart.

" first off this is sad and second you woke me up " Ash said.

" mamá called " i said.

" what she said? " he asked.

" Natalie Rosetta Mandrell ¿Dónde demonios estás? Tu padre y yo estamos preocupados por los dos y te vimos en las noticias, ¿qué está pasando? " i copied exactly what mamá said.

" ella siempre dice que cada vez " he said. (she always says that every time)

" well, that's her personality " i said.

" you two Latin or what? " Laurance said.

" we're human " we both said.

" did i loose it? " Robin asked.

" well, you almost kinda killed me " i said, Ash smack the back of my head.

" question, why are you and Y/n always try to kill Nat when Ash and Zane are in it too? " Aph asked.

" from what i know, you did shouted at her a few months back at the office and she did got scared " Aaron said.

" but i wasn't there " Robin said.

" we'll solve this next time, right now we should really rest " Heather said.

" she's actually right " Ash said, i smack the back of his head.

Idiot.

So, I'm currently having writers block and i was wondering if you guys have any idea for the next chap it would really help and I'll of course give you credit.

Thank you for understanding!

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko