[ Chapter 35 ]

*play song*

Ein's pov.

Y/n's been eating good lately, it's been a week since i kinda lock her in their multiple times. She only talks to me with a straight forward answers. I enter the room with her dinner and i see her on the corner of the bed, curled up into a ball crying silently.

I place the plate down and sit next to her.

" hey, what's wrong? " i asked caressing her forearm to calm down.

She didn't say anything and launches at me, tackling me with a hug crying into my shoulder, it startled me when she wrap her arms around my neck, i was taken aback by it but i hug her back and stroke her hair gently.

" i-it's alright, I'm here " i blushed as i said that.

" why can't you just let me leave?, i just wanna leave this place, i just wanna see my mom and friends " she whispers into my ear, i can't let her go.

" i can't " i said.

I felt her arms loosen around my neck immediately and she was putting some of her weight on me.

" Y-y/n? " i asked.

She didn't respond. I grab her shoulder and i notice her body is warm. I push her away and she fainted, i was shock and i felt her forehead, she has a fever.

Why didn't she told me before?

I lie her down and went to the kitchen to grab some medicine. I went back in the room and gave her some. I pour some warm water in her mouth and she swallowed it.

I lie her back down on the bed and pull the covers up. I notice a red scratch on her neck when i place the blankets over her torso. I turn her head way and move her hair away.

She scratched herself?

What are you doing to yourself Y/n?

~ Time Skip ~

I enter Y/n's room and she was awake. She's sitting up looking at her short nails.

" i notice your nails were quite long and there was a red mark on your neck, so i cut them for you and you shouldn't be able to hurt yourself again " i said.

She looks at me.

" you didn't have to " she said.

That's the first she talked to me like that after a week.

I close the door and sit next to her placing her medicine on the table. I felt her forehead.

" your fever is cooling down quickly " i said.

I gave her the medicine and she ate it surprisingly, cause usually i force her to eat and she denies. I put the medicine down and she grab my arm, latching onto it. Leaning against me.

" you're the only person left " she said, i blushed.

" u-uh Y/n, you do realize what your saying right? " i asked, she nods calmly.

" you were that boy back in high school " she said, i froze.

" how did you know? " i asked.

" you were the one who covered my eyes and kissed me in the janitors closet before i transferred school that's why you wanted to keep me here " she said.

" that's why you kissed me that night, you were trying to give me a hint, everything is making sense " she said.

" Y/n i- "

" why didn't you just say so? " she asked.

I looked at her confusingly and she grabs the back of my head, our lips smashed into each other. I blushed and melted into the kiss. I started kissing her passionately and she wrap one arm around my neck and she place her other hand on my cheek.

She pulls me down with her and now I'm hovering above her and started to make out. Without hesitation she push down my jacket down and now I'm just wearing the sleeves. Revealing my biceps and me only on my white shirt.

I take it off without breaking the kiss and she took off the jacket she's wearing and threw it to the floor kissing me hungrily like she's been meaning to do this for years.

I pull up the blanket to cover us and she run her hands through my hair. Moving her body against mine. I break the kiss.

" are you sure you want this? " i asked.

" if it means that you won't leave me alone like the others " she said, i nodded.

" i would never "

~ Time Skip ~

" i was very gullible back then " she said.

" i was too, but i changed " i said.

" my dad did a prank of scaring me in a dark room and i fall for it " she said.

We both laugh at each others story. We're both lying down on the bed. Telling our backstory and some memorable moments of our life.

" why didn't you just tell me? " she asked.

" for a second i thought you don't remember me " i said.

" i didn't but when you kiss me, i thought about back in school, at the janitors closet, was that really you? " she asked, i nodded.

~ Flashback ~

I grab her wrist, not giving her a chance to look at me. I pull her in the janitor closet and cover her eyes.

I smash my lips on her, i started kissing her passionately and she was too shock to even kiss back.

Sooner or later the bell rung and i pull apart, immediately open the door and exit the room.

~ End ~

" yeah, it was me " i said.

" you knew i was going to transfer even though i didn't told anyone " she said.

" i was a bit of stalker back then " i blush, she snickers.

" i know " she said.

" uh?. . . .how? " i asked.

" i saw you outside my window when i moved out " she said.

" a-about that, i was going to give you a letter but it was too late and- "

She cuts me off with a kiss then pull apart.

" then i moved away " she said.

I smiled and kiss her back.

Eh, you guys are probably going to kill me.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko