[ Chapter 2 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

ThEiR tOo ClOsE!!

" hey baby~ " a guy with snow white hair and green eyes popped up in front of me.

" gah! " i smack his face and ran behind a pillar.

I held my camera tightly, hoping they would go away.

" Travis!, you scared her " i heard a female voice said.

" hey there " i heard a male voice said.

I peek and see a guy with blue hair and ocean blue eyes.

" my names Dante " he said.

" Y/n? " i heard someone from behind.

" gah! " i fell, i turn to see uncle James back early.

I ran behind him.

" what did Travis do this time? " uncle James asked.

" he scared her! " they all said at once, and made me flinch.

Stop flinching Y/n!

" i don't like all of them " i whispered.

" it's alright " he cooed, i whimper and latch on to his arm, dad came back with a few plastic of food and the guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes helped.

I ran behind dad and he was confused.

" I'm in trouble aren't i? " the guy who is Travis i guess said.

" yup " uncle James said, popping the 'p'.

" oh no " he shudder.

~ Time Skip ~

Uncle James came back with Travis all soaked and shivering.

" what did you do? " i whispered, as i hid behind him, peeking up from his shoulder, looking at that Travis guy.

" your not supposed to know " he said, and that made me feel scared of him.

I backed away and went behind dad.

" it's not anything bad N/n, it's good " he said, i sighed in relief.

" um, why don't we introduce us to you, if your dad would let us, F/n? " the girl with raven hair asked, i flinched.

I look at dad and shook my head rapidly as a dead no, but he nodded and push me infront.

" . . .meep. . . " i squeaked.

The girl with raven hair and hazel eyes from before step forward.

" hi there, my names Aphmau, but you can call me Aph, I'm sorry if we scared you earlier " she said and took out her hand for a handshake.

I hesitate to grab it but shake her hand and immediately took back my hand as i put up a fake smile while i turn to dad and gave him a 'help me' face.

Uncle James and dad just smile looking at me.

Why do they always do this to me?

~ Time Skip ~

After getting to know everyone and their names, I'm still scared of them like that Zane guy.

He's silent and his deep voice just sent shivers down my spine.

We climb in a van and i sat beside dad as uncle James drive to a building, i guess we're going to work at the building where we should work.

I just stay silent as everyone communicate with each other.

~ Time Skip ~

I was washing the photos like i was told to do with the sodium carbonate, dad's like in the corner of the room with uncle James, but not too far from me. That just make me more comfortable, at least dad's close, i just can't do anything of he's away.

Like if I'm at home, i always wanted to follow him but he lets aunt Vivien to take care of me, I'm okay if dad's away and someone's taking care of me, someone i know and i trust.

Dad's my protection, like how he protect me from mom. Mom was scary at that time, but dad didn't mean to do it.

I was about to pour more of the sodium carbonate but i ran out.

No, not now.

I began to panic and i wipe my hands with a dries towel, thinking what i should do. Should i ask one of them?

Please no.

A bottle of sodium carbonate then was place on my table and that startled me.

" gah! " i fell to the ground backing up, as i look up to see Ash, i think is his name.

He had green emerald eyes and jet black hair. He's wearing a red and black flannel shirt, a pair of tight jeans and black converse.

Then dad approach and i stood up, running behind him.

" it's okay Y/n, he's just helping " he said and i hid behind him as i peek up from his shoulder.

Ash smiled at me.

" don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you " he said in a calm voice.

" i don't know if i should trust him, he also has green eyes " i whispered.

" it's fine " dad whispered and push me in front.

" i hope we get along with each other and you became our best friend " he said and smiled again, nervously.

" n-nice to m-meet y-you " i stuttered and said it in a soft voice.

He left and i sighed in relief, i can't believe i just spoke to him, tears forming in my eyes.

" see, you did it " dad said and hugged me, i hugged back.

I break down crying into his shirt hug him tighter.

" don't ever let me do that again " i cried, he chuckled.

" i have to Y/n, or else how are you communicate with others " he said and wipe my tears with his thumb.

" i don't want to, i just want to be with you " i cried, he sighed.

" alright calm down " he stroke my hair as i wipe my tears.

" promise me to make friends? " he asked.

" why? " i whined.

" promise? " he asked again, i nodded.

" alright, i promise "

Aww~

This is so cute isn't it?

Hope you enjoyed the chap so far and no problems with it.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko