[ Chapter 18 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

We're eating dinner, C/n is sleeping on the couch.

We're just sitting there awkwardly, eating in silence. Well i don't mind for me cause I'm used to silence but i don't know about the others.

" so who wants to play mafia? " Laurance asked breaking the silence.

" what's mafia? " i asked.

" good question " Ash said.

" it's always a good question for you idiot " Nat smack the back of his head.

" well, i heard of that game " Aph said.

" it's like a card game but solving murder mystery " she said.

" murder? " i asked.

" just a game, not real " Aaron said, i sighed in relief.

" the game must have 8 people, 4 civilians, 1 detective, 1 nurse, and of course mafia the killer, and the last one is the narrator of the story which is me " Laurance explains.

" here are the cards, king is detective, queen is nurse, joker as mafia, random numbers is civilian " he continues.

" how does the game works? " i asked.

" well, i shuffle the cards and give it to you, don't tell what card you are and me as the narrator will tell the story as you went on, then you go to sleep, I'll say for the mafia to open their eyes and pointed to whoever he wants to kill.

He then close his eyes and the king aka detective open his or hers, and pointed to whoever he wants to arrest, as for the nurse, he or she does the same and pointed to whoever they want to save until either the mafia wins or the civilian " he explains.

" eat first " aunt Vi said.

~ Time Skip ~

We're all sitting on a long couch.

Uncle James borrow us his cards and Laurance arrange it, he shuffles them and gave us each one. The one who is playing this game is, me, Garroth, Katelyn, Aph, Travis, Ash and Nat. The narrator is Laurance.

Cards :

Mafia : Nat

Detective : Ash

Nurse : You

Civilian : Aph, Garroth, Katelyn and Travis

Seats left to right :

Nat, Aph, You, Travis, Katelyn, Ash and Garroth.

" so, once upon a time, there was a group of explorers who was traveling across the country, they stumble upon an abandoned shack and it was night time, they all felt tired and went to sleep, so everyone close their eyes " Laurance said.

We all close our eyes.

" now, can we have the mafia to open their eyes and point to the person he or she desire to kill " Laurance paused.

" please don't the kill me! " Travis begs.

" okay, you may close your eyes and can we have the detective to open his or her eyes please and point to the person he desires to arrest " he said.

" you better arrest the right person or else if i die your going to die next " Katelyn said.

" close your eyes and can we have the nurse to open your eyes " he said.

I open my eyes and i saw dad's expression was shock.

" now please point to the person you desire to save " he said.

I pointed to Katelyn and he nodded.

" okay now can we have you to close your eyes please? " he asked nicely, i giggled.

" what's with that giggle Y/n, i don't like the sound of that, i swear if your the mafia i will tickle you to death " Ash said, i giggled again.

" now it's morning daylight and everyone open their eyes to the sun rising up in the horizon " Laurance said.

We all open our eyes.

" but, they all woke up in terror to see Aphmau's lifeless body on the ground " he said, we all gasped.

" what?! " Aph exclaimed.

" the nurse came but saved the wrong person " Laurance said dramatically.

" please show your card " he said.

Aph took out her card and she was a civilian.

" and the detective investigates and arrested the right person who appears to be the mafia and that is Natalie " he said.

" what?! " Nat exclaimed.

" knew it " Ash said.

" who's the cop? " i asked.

Ash clears his throat and pointed to himself, smirking. Natalie was boiling and he ran to him, sitting on top of his back, smacking his head.

" hey, hey! " dad said.

" enough " he said.

Nat got of him but elbowed him between his crotch and smirked to herself.

" let's just end the game early " Laurance said.

Yup, end it early.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko