[ Chapter 9 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

Ash, Nat and Travis left cause dad came home. Me and dad are in the living room. I'm sitting on the couch across him.

" dad " i called him.

" yes? " he asked.

" they saw mom's picture " i said.

" whay?, who? " he asked.

" Ash, Nat and Travis " i said.

" did they knew? " he asked, i shook my head.

" they said she just looks familiar and Aunt Vivien told me to watch out for them, cause they know mom " i said.

" i knew we shouldn't let them take care of you " he mumbled.

" I'm scared " i said.

He got up and hugged me.

" it's okay, they'll never find out " he said.

" when she call me those names, did she really meant it? " i asked.

" of course not, she's just scared " he said, i nodded.

" now i have to tell James for this " he said.

" are we gonna move again? " i asked.

" no, not this time, this time we stay until they find out, if they do, then we might have to move again " he said.

I hugged him and i remembered something happened just now so i pull apart.

" oh, and someone called me " i said and gave him my phone, showing him the unknown number.

He grab it and his eyes widened.

" did you answer it? " he asked, i shook my head.

He sighed relief.

What was that about?, whatever, i don't even wanna know. I'm scared to know.

~ Time Skip ~

We're at work, I'm currently trying to fix my camera cause i accidentally dropped at the stairs.

I sighed as the lens broke again. I then see Ash sitting on his desk with his head up lying down on the chair, breathing heavily also grip his shirt on his chest tightly.

Natalie was digging in his bag relentlessly then took out an inhaler and put it up on his mouth quickly. Ash grab it and pressed it twice.

He started coughing and few minutes later he pressed the inhaler twice again.

" i-is he okay? " i asked.

" ¡¿Como se ve eso?! " she shouted.

I flinched as i don't understand the words she's saying.

Ash grab her wrist.

" calm down " he said and coughed, with his weak body.

Did i do something wrong?, what did i do?, did it caused it like that?, am i in trouble?

" Y/n calm down " dad came.

" Y/n I'm sorry " Natalie said.

She's lying, is she?, or not?, which is right or wrong?

I back up slowly as my hand was shaking on how she just shouted at me. Tears forming in my eyes.

" is she alright? " Travis asked.

" is it my fault he's like that? " i asked, a tears stream down my face.

" what?, no " Natalie said.

" when did it happened? " i asked.

" it's not your fault N/n " dad said.

" did it hurt? " i asked.

Thoughts flooded my mind.

" her anxiety is too high " dad said and he tried to grab my bag to get the insulin pen.

I grab him.

" i hurt him " i giggled, his eyes widened.

" your just going to do it over and over again " i started to laugh on how ridiculous this is.

I tried to stop my laughter but can't.

Natalie's pov.

Y/n started laughing like a crazy person, is this what happens if her anxiety is too high?. Her eyes were getting dull everytime she laughs.

" get the insulin pen in her bag " F/n said.

(if you don't know what insulin pen looks like it's the pic above)

Aph dig in her back and took out an insulin pen. F/n open it and Y/n tried to walk away but he pull her to him and injected it behind her shoulder.

Y/n's eyes slowly closed and she went unconscious and fell but F/n caught her. F/n sighed in relief and hugged her from behind.

" thank irene " he mumbled.

What have i done?

~ Time Skip ~

Y/n's pov.

I woke up on a couch, with the back of my shoulder sore. I guess dad injected me again. I move my shoulder to relief the pain and it hurts. My anxiety was too high.

Then i remembered what happened.

Did i do something to make Natalie mad at me because of Ash?

Then dad entered.

" it's okay, it wasn't your fault " he said.

" i have asthma, that's why Natalie was very worried and got a little stress by something " Ash came in, making me flinched.

" sorry for shouting, i was just worried about Ash " Natalie entered.

Fear filled in me as she approached.

I latched on dad's arm and hid behind his shoulder.

" I'm sorry, I'm really am " she got closer.

I tightened my grip on dad's sleeves and shut my eyes, scared of her shouting at me again for not answering this time.

" you should go home and get some rest " dad said and they left.

" it's alright " he said turn to hug me.

I hope they don't find out soon about this.

Find out on what caused me like this.

About what?

Did you guys got it yet, if not, you'll find out soon, and if you do, be quiet, don't spoil it.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko