[ Chapter 40 ]

*play song*

Travis's pov. 

~ 11 Months Later ~

You are now pronounce as husband and wife

The voice rings in my head and i lie down next to my new wife. Sleeping peacefully wearing her F/c crop top. We're officially married, and I'm glad i propose. Well, i got some death threats from her mom but i didn't care.

We live in our own house, just 4 blocks away from M/n and the others.

I smile and tap Y/n's nose.

She woke up by the touch and her eyes flutter open.

" morning " i said, she smiles.

Her smile is so cute, and she looks beautiful with her E/c eyes when she smiles.

" morning " she yawns, stretching her arms and wrapping them around my neck.

" did you sleep good? " i asked, she scoffs and nodded.

She was still half asleep. I move her bangs away from her face and brought her close to me.

" your look cute when you smile " i said, she chuckles.

" it's what you say everyday and I'll never get use to that " she smiles and give a peck on my lips.

I place my hand on her cheek and place my lips on hers gently. She kiss back accepting me and i wrap my arms around his waist. Her body was press against mine as the blanket cover our body.

We stayed like that for a few minutes as our lips move in sync and hearing a baby crying ruins the moment. We pull apart and Y/n smile getting up. She walks to the cradle, carrying the two months old boy in her arms and sit back down on the bed, next to me as i sit up.

I look down at his E/c eyes and the snow white hair growing on his head.

" don't worry, mommy's here " Y/n said in a childish voice, i chuckled and kiss the boy's head.

" everything will be alright " i said and he calms down.

" he still doesn't have a name yet " she said.

" why not start with the letter 'T'? " i asked.

" Terrence? " she asked.

" that's my dad's name " i said.

" Thomas? " she asked.

" nah " i said.

" Trevor? " she asked.

" that's my nickname " i said.

" Tristan? " she asked.

" i like that one " i said, she snickers.

" well, welcome to the world Tristan Valkrum " she said sarcastically.

I chuckle.

" he has your eyes " i said.

" he does " she said.

" in that way, he'll remind me of you everyday " i said, she smiles and give a peck on my lips.

" i love you " she said.

" i love you too "

~ Years Later ~

Y/n's pov. 

" Tristan!, it's time for school! " i shouted as i stood by the bottom of the stairs.

" coming! " i hear the boy shouts and i hear shuffling on the floor and stuff crashing.

" ow! " he winced.

" I'm alright! " he shouts.

He runs down the stairs rapidly and pass me as a small wind blows infront of me. Then a sound of crash was heard and i close my eyes as i turn opening them slowly.

Seeing my son with a messy hair and face planted to the floor, his legs twitching in pain.

" this is your fifteenth time Tristan " i said.

" i know, homework's just sucks " he said getting up, i shook my head and walk to him.

Adjusting his hair, Travis came out of our room.

" what's with the ruckus? " he asked adjusting the sleeves of his shirt.

" as usual, Tristan crashed the floor " i smile, Travis chuckles.

" mom! " Tristan whines.

" oh hush, go to school before you get detention, and don't forget to– "

" come home early as possible, i know " he finishes the sentence.

" good, now go " i said, he hugs both of us them exit the house running.

" he wasn't studying was he? " Travis asked.

" nope "

" your grounding him later aren't you? "

" yup "

" he'll whine "

" i know "

" is he dead? "

" absolutely dead " i kiss Travis's cheek and walk to the living room.

I hear his chuckle and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smile.

" it's the fifteenth time he woke up late, you can't blame him for lying that he's doing his homework " he place his chin on my shoulder.

" i know, I'm just going to let him wash the dishes tonight " i said, he scoff and kiss my cheek.

" if he's getting a punishment, why don't you? " he sweep me off my feet.

I screech and giggle as he spins around. He stops and i wrap my arms around his neck, we lean in together and he place his lips on mine.

I kiss back and place a hand on his cheek. We stayed like that for a few seconds and i pull apart then lean our forehead together. We both smile as we close our eyes.

I've never Smile this much in my life.

This is the end of the story, it was a happy ending after all. Thank you to all who was been along the journey from the beginning of the book until this end.

If you guys spotted any misspelled words, please do tell me and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

After i publish this blast chapter, I'll be publishing a new book named 'He Loves Me Zane X Emo Reader', hope you enjoyed the book.

Sincerely Mariko,

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko