[ Chapter 13 ]

*don't play song*

(pic above, what you're wearing)

Y/n's pov. 

Natalie, Ash and Zane has been acting really weird for the past few weeks, it's creeping me out and making me paranoid around them.

I see the three of them on Ash's desk, on Ash's laptop, browsing something. Then Travis appears.

" h-hey " i stuttered when he place his arm around my shoulder.

" Y/n, why don't you and i go to the beach? " he asked.

" just you and me? " i asked.

" just you and me " he smirked.

" go ahead, plus, you don't have any work " dad said.

What?!, dad no please?!

" come on " Travis drag me.

I'm dead.

~ Time Skip ~

*play song*

We both sit on the blanket Travis prepared, and a plate of cookies along with 2 bottles of water.

" beautiful isn't it? " Travis asked, looking at the sun, that is setting down in the horizon of the ocean.

" yeah " i said and blushed when i felt he slid his hand on mine.

" what do they call it again at this time? " he asked.

" the golden hour " i said.

" the golden hour, it's beautiful. . . . .like you " he turns to me, i blushed and remove my hands from him as a sign of embarrassment.

" that's nice of you " i said shyly, covering my red cheeks with one hand.

He grab my wrist and remove it from my face, revealing the redness on my cheeks. I look up at him to see he's sitting infront of me.

" Y/n " he said.

" y-yes? " i asked.

This time, no anxiety is attacking me, feelings, aura, shyness is attacking me. My crush is holding my wrist.

D-does he love me back?

" your as beautiful as the first day i met you " he compliment, i blushed again.

" you what? " i asked.

He hooked my chin up.

" i love you Y/n " he said, my eyes widened.

" is it why you kissed me last time? " i asked, not even stuttering anymore.

He makes me normal.

" i just wanna know if you really love me back " he said.

" of course i do " i said.

" y-you do? " he asked, i nodded confidently.

Not even hesitating.

He hook my chin up, I'm not even flinching.

" then, this is the best day " he said and lean it.

" i love you, Y/n "

Our lips met.

The most amazing feeling i even felt, his lips on mine, my lips on his. I melted into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

By myself.

Without his help.

He lean in more, making me fall on my back, he hand then slams down on the ground, making the sand blew a bit away.

One hand on the back of my neck and the other beside my head. He started to tilt his head, deepening the kiss and kiss me passionately.

I did the same.

His hair are soft, like a marshmallow as i ran my hand through his hair. He then pulls apart.

He makes me, me.

*stop music*

~ Time Skip ~

We're back at the building and we heard shouting. My eyes widened when i heard dad's voice.

I enter and see dad arguing with Ash, Natalie and Zane.

" you brainwashed Y/n and made her like this, it's clear that your a criminal " Zane said.

" what's going on? " Travis asked.

" F/n here has an explanation to do " Natalie said with a disgusting face.

" Y/n don't listen to them " dad said.

" no, don't listen to him! " Natalie retort, i flinched.

" come one guys, you know the internet has lots of fake website, that could be fake " Aph said.

" what are you guys talking about? " i asked.

" he murdered your mother Y/n " Ash said.

That's a lie.

" no he didn't " i said.

We then heard sirens, red and blue lights from the distance.

They call the cops.

" you called the cops?! " Uncle James said.

" their outside " Aaron said, looking out the window.

" you made a mistake " dad said.

We heard crashing from the floor below us. I started to panic.

" Y/n calm down " dad said.

The door then burst open. It startled me.

" arrest them " a police said.

Dad and uncle James got apprehended, they were pinned on the wall and was handcuffed.

" where's the girl? " he asked.

" Y/n run! " dad shouted.

The cop turn to me.

" catch her " he said.

I ran out the room and took the stairs. I skip a few steps to go to the ground floor and made it. I heard the door behind me slam open.

I ran out the building and i heard gunshots.

Oh no.

Bullets pass me and hitting the ground.

I felt a sharp pain on my back shoulder. I scream in pain and fell, i got up quickly as i heard heavy footsteps behind.

My hand landed on a rock, someone grab my shoulder that i was shot at. I turn and hit the rock to whoever it is and quickly ran away to the road that leads into the woods, which is where my house is, but I'm not going there.

I'm going to aunt Vivien's house.

You peeps are probably gonna kill me, so ehehe.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko