[ Chapter 32 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I changed into the clothes i found and its seems to fit me. (pic above)

I'm still mad about Ein on how he treats me, I'm just wondering about that Tatiana girl. Did he killed her?

It's dark outside meaning it's night time.

I exit the room and went into the kitchen, i see him cleaned and change sitting on the table eating some rice and steak. And not bloody like this morning.

" cook yourself anything you want " he said coldly.

This dog. I rolled my eyes and started cooking myself some F/f. I finished and sit down on the opposite of Ein since this is a table for two person only.

I notice him not touching his food as i eat and i made it like i didn't notice it. He was just using his fork and play around with the food.

I continue eating and finished. I stood up and wipe my mouth and place the plate in the sink. I started washing the plate when i felt a pair of arms around my waist, i froze.

" have you ever been in love? " he asked.

It was silent, only the tap water running. I continue to wash and try to ignore him. I'm blushing right now.

I did it quickly trying to get rid of the awkwardness but it's still awkward as heck.

After finishing, i wipe my hands dry and he's still onto me. I just stood there awkwardly.

" sleep with me " he said, i blushed harder.

" wh-what?! " i asked.

He covers my mouth with his hand and drag me backwards. I panic and struggle to get out of his grip.

We entered his room and he let's go of me shutting the door, locking it.

" come on " he pulls me and i trip on my own foot and fell directly on the bed.

He's on top of me now, he looks down at me with no emotion and there's only shadows covering his eyes since this room is dark.

" Ein? " i asked.

" sleep " he said and place his head on the crook of my neck, hugging my torso.

KXLUDKDKYDYXKDKHDKFODJFAHGHCJFUDYDTSGXJCJVKCJFJFKVJCJGKVKVKCJVKHCJFJCJFNCUDUFGJGIGUVIJGJGKFHFJGJFJJG

WHAT IS HE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm blushing so hard right of our position. Someone help me. His fluffy ears tickles my cheek and i just lie there still.

" isn't that uncomfortable? " he asked.

" n-no " i stuttered.

He then moves and got off me but turn and hug me with my hand holding his torso. He put his hand on my cheek and make me look up at him.

I swear if this dog mAkEs aNy mOvEs on mE I wiLl-

His lips collided with mine and i beamed red, the temperature is rising. I lie there still and frozen, don't know what to do, couple seconds past. Um, how long are we going to bE liKe tHiS?!

Sh-should i kiss back?

I mean i do have a feeling of kissing back but what about Travis?, i like him, well he is my crush ever since day one i met him, like he's hot and Ein has been treating me like trash but ever since that Tatiana wolf girl he killed i guess, he has a soft side after all.

Even though i just met him today but he's nice i guess.

I kiss him back slowly and hesitantly wrap my arm around his neck. He seems to be taken aback by it. Maybe he's not that bad after all.