[ Chapter 27 ]

*play song*

~ 2 Years Later ~

Travis's pov. 

It's been two years and Y/n is still in a coma. The cops seems like they've given up on us.

I missed Y/n.

Her giggles, her cuteness, her kiss obviously, he hugs, cuddles, smile.

Although I've never seen her smile, not a single grin. I do but, that time was not her, it's the insanity her, i want the real her.

I'm currently in the guess room. Minding my own business.

Please wake up soon Y/n.

Natalie's pov. 

I really, really, really, wanna apologize to Y/n, if i didn't call the cops she wouldn't be in a coma right now.

I've been crying myself to sleep at night. Every night. I'm currently washing Y/n with a wet towel. She's been sweating for a few months. Vi said it's because her sanity is calm, she should be awake in any moment.

Hopefully now.

Robin's been talking normally, not even in his british accent, he hasn't talk in a british accent for two years. I see him is trying to control himself right now, sitting on the bed.

" you okay? " i asked.

" there still something they did to Y/n back at the GF's base, i still couldn't think what it was, i couldn't see clearly at that time " he said.

" what was it? " i asked.

" i don't know " he said.

" hey " Vi entered.

" she's still not awake " i frowned.

" it's alright " she said.

" dad! " Y/n bolted up, breathing heavily with her eyes widened.

She's awake.

And knock down the heart meter.

" okay, calm down, take deep breathes, that's it " Vi said and rush to her.

So does me and Robin. She soon calm down.

" how long was i asleep " she said, looking at her hair that is getting longer.

" two years " i said.

" dad's gone isn't he? " she asked, we stayed silent.

" I'll go shower " she said and took the needles in her out and walk away.

She's a bit different than usual.

Y/n's pov. 

Guess I'm back to be myself again. Which is a relief. I'm in the bathroom, my hair is long to my waist and i have a scissor in my hand.

" time to cut it " i said to myself looking at the mirror.

I cut my hair until it's H/l. Better.

I shower and change into the extra clothes that is in the closet.

" still fits " i said.

I exit and see a familiar person in front of me.

Travis.

We froze for a second looking at each other, tears forming in his eyes. We ran to each other and i jump into his arms.

" i missed you so much " he said.

" me too " i said.

" when did you woke up? " he asked.

" just now " i said.