00 - D E B U T

00 - D E B U T

▪E D I T E D▪

Cold. Ruthless. Unforgiving. Merciless. Savage.

These were the well-heard adjectives used to describe the don of the BLOOD HOUNDS pack.

Lurking in the shadows-- whether it be daylight or night-- they attacked. In the name of their law, justification for consequences was raw.

Blood-thirsty, raw justice.

They say that standing in the highest, most unreachable of positions is power. But according to the BLOOD HOUNDS pack oath, 'puissance de l'intérieur'; 'Power from within'. Power was the root.

He was Hades reincarnate. He ruled 'the underground', as they called it. The ruthless Alpha feared and respected in every corner of the world, all from within.

There were no personal records, no filings of important crime cases (rather dubbed 'ghost killings') and no claims over the blank space that hung over the title of the mafia don. Yet everyone knew.

Everyone knew that the man was Harry Styles-- the Alpha of the largest pack to be ever recorded. Every member, having proven their worth for their position in the pack. Not even the ones born into the pack were 'privileged' enough to escape the evaluation of their worth. It was all fair and square.

But just as anything could have its exception, Harry met his.

Louis Tomlinson.

The prettiest, warmest omega he'd ever seen, with the most magnificent aroma that roped him in like no other. Mesmerising blue eyes and sharp cheekbones against which shadowed long, soft eyelashes.

He was his mate. He was his everything.

And the catch? He was pregnant. And not of Harry's blood.

And no one-- no one-- dared to inhale another breath after touching what's his.

No one.

And Harry was going to make sure of that.