17

17

Chapter Warnings : Non-con (?)(idk man they're wolves it's kinda complicated ig yOLO)

▪E D I T E D▪

"--Sir, the council members--"

"Fuck the council!" Edward glared throwing the stack of papers in his hand at the Omega who stood at the door. The papers floated to the floor without order, and the Omega kept his whine in. He'd worked so hard on it, dammit!

"But-- But sir--"

"Omega," Edward glared, eyes glinting, as he sat at his office desk. "You will go tell them to fuck themselves. Are we clear?"

The Omega blubbered, stumbling over his words, before nodding in confusion and fright, "Y-yes, sir, Alpha." And quickly bending to collect all the papers haphazardly, he fled.

Edward sighed when the door closed a moment after (he'd apologize to the pack member later), and let out a noise of annoyance when a feeble knock sounded on the door once again. "Vincent," Edward grumbled, "Come in."

The said Beta peeked through, and give him a small, polite and wobbly smile. "Alpha--" He stuttered to a stop when Edward frowned at him, "--Right, sorry, sir, um... Uh, mister Kenneth asked for you?"

Edward turned away with pursed lips. Marcel was going to regret ever doing this to him.

He'd just up and left.

He didn't tell Edward anything. He'd even left the Omega back at the pack. Edward didn't know what to do. Marcel had clearly told him not to mate the Omega, and he respected that. He really did. He understood that mating someone else required his own mates' approval, but...

Marcel wasn't here. And bloody Goddess, Harry mustn't have even known yet.

Does Edward call?

Oh, who was he kidding. The only reason the Blood Hounds were so strong was because they didn't let any medium to infiltrate and leak their pack secrets. His pack, the Night Howlers, were pretty modern, but.

And the fact still weighed that he had an Omega on his plate now.

One he didn't know what to do with, other than fuck, honestly.

"I've pack duties," Edward muttered. Vincent winced, nodding, before he too left.

And now, Edward now all alone, left to deal with his thoughts.

He did think that a visit to the Blood Hounds' lair was pretty overdue.

8 years, infact.

_-_-_

Zayn watched with observant eyes, quiet as the Summer breeze. He watched as Louis and another Omega walked through a park in the locality, all the while keeping an eye out for his surroundings.

He observed the way two police men-- Betas-- stayed close behind, protecting the two Omegas.

"--But, but, Niall," Louis whined softly, grumpily trudging beside the blonde, kicking a stone at his foot. "I wanna stay in my room," He mumbled, bummed that Liam had sent the two out so that he could get the whole house cleaned and investigated by a squad of officers.