36

36

▪E D I T E D▪

Chapter Warnings : Dub-con, Smut (issa lil bit kinky sue me)

_-_-_

"Won't you teach him a lesson?"

Louis keened when Edward's snarl rippled through the air, his anger fueled by that of his brother's, burning beside his in his chest.

"Yes," Edward smirked against Louis' bared neck, "We will."

[...]

Louis gasped when Edward quickly slipped him out of his sweater, his bare back hitting the sheets, along with the metal of the pendant that hung from his neck.

"Don't you see, baby?" Edward prowled forth, hand curling over Louis' twitching fingers, bringing them up to the pendant. He and Harry shuddered when Louis' fingers brushed against the seal, snarling deep in their chest. "What you do to us? You should," Edward muttered tightly, tongue slipping out and tracing a bare pattern between Louis' pecs. Louis shuddered at the touch, "I-- Edward, I--"

"The moment my touch repulses you," Edward murmured, "You will tell me. Am I clear, Omega?" He commanded with a twinge of Alpha voice. He wasn't to take any chances.

"Y-yes-- mmhh!" Louis' leg shot out when Edward swirled a sinful tongue over his nipple, sucking on the swollen skin. Harry slipped off his sheer shirt with a faint lethal smirk, his thick scent of arousal swirling around him in hazy cloud that hindered Louis' senses. "A-alph-- mmh!" Louis threw his head back when Harry pinched his other nipple between his fingers, looming over the side Edward hadn't occupied.

"You were saying?" Harry mused darkly, teeth dragging over Louis' collarbones. He pressed his lips to Louis', swallowing any other sounds that the Omega made. Meanwhile, Edward set to work, removing Louis' pants, lips trailing softly over the skin that was exposed to his touch. He rumbled softly at the curve of Louis' pretty length under his panties, the pale colour of the cloth a brilliant contrast against the Omega's tan, smooth skin.

"Will he touch you like this, Omega?" Edward husked as he bit into Louis' inner thigh, mouthing over the reddening skin when Louis' fingers slipped into his hair. "Kiss you like this?"

Louis gasped against Harry's lips when Edward's mouth hovered over his length, hot breath splaying over his sensitive skin. "Alpha--"

Edward ran the tip of his tongue over Louis' clothed length, smirking when it twitched under his touch.

"You will not speak until I tell you to," Harry growled, eyes flashing. Louis whined softly, pushing closer to Harry's lips, the Alpha leaning back tantalisingly. "Are we clear?"

Louis nodded, eyes hooded, sighing soft when Harry's mouth encased his in a fiery dance of passion. His fingers skimmed over Louis' sensitive and reddened nipples, biting Louis' lip when the Omega whimpered.

"Will you fall apart at his touch like this?" Edward crooned, "Oh, that's right. You don't remember. You won't remember doing so either, Omega," He murmured canines pressing further past the first layer of skin at Louis' hipbone. He sucked bruises over any plane he found, revelling in the way it painted a picture on his Omega's skin.