22

22

▪E D I T E D▪

"Knew I'd find you here."

Edward clenched his jaw, his anger reaching its peak as he turned. His eyes stayed in their alluring golden colour, now bleeding into a glistening fiery vermillion.

"What is it, dear brother of mine, that has urged you to come visit me?"

Edward chose not to answer the Alpha before him. Harry smirked viciously in amusement, eyes cautiously raking over the sharp yet worn appearance of his brother. Edward wore a crisp-ironed button up (sleeves pulled up to his elbows), neatly combed hair that was in a sleek pony tail, scruffy torn jeans and muddy combat boots. The heavy heels made constrastingly dull thuds in the otherwise quiet room as Edward shuffled in his place, trying to simmer himself down.

Muttering a quick 'fuck all' to himself, Edward let his wrath consume him whole-heartedly, the dark feeling fuelled by his very much solid brother who stood before him.

He pounced on Harry in 2 long strides-- the King of the Underground letting him do so with a faint smirk on his tainted lips-- and slammed him onto the wall of the hallway. Their foreheads rested against each other, and Edward glared into Harry's eyes as they turned darker by the passing of each second that held their racing heartbeats.

"Fucking 8 years," Edward breathed out in a rumble, and Harry raised a hand to Edward's throat.

"And whose fault is that?" Harry drawled, uncurling his fingers from the canal of Edward's throat, moving to run his thumb over his bite mark on his clavicle. "Hmm?"

"Yours. It's still yours, you asshole!"

Edward shot a hand forward to grip the hairs at the base of Harry's neck, pulling it down so that the Alpha's neck was vulnerable to him. He nosed along the silk material of Harry's robe that covered his scapula, pushing the cloth away from the junction of his neck when Harry pushed his thumb into the mark on his skin. Smooth pale skin on which curled a tattoo that disguised his own bite mark made its appearance, and Edward ran a hot tongue over it. Harry gripped his jaw and turned his head towards himself, their hot breaths swirling in between them, alluring hues in their eyes.

"Did you miss me, dear brother?"

Edward rolled his eyes in answer, crashing both their lips together. Their mouths danced in a fight for dominance, neither letting down from it. Low purring rumbles emitted from each of their chests, and Edward pushed his pelvis into Harry's. He broke off the kiss and kissed down Harry's jawline, Harry trailing his hands dangerously low towards the hem of Edward's shirt.

[Fudge. The visual. Too hot. Excuse me.]

"You've kissed another," Edward muttered softly against Harry's mate mark, making Harry stiffen. A bit of hurt and jealousy swirled in the pit of Edward's stomach, and he pushed off of Harry to have a proper conversation. Harry had other ideas rather, pulling Edward so that their chests were flush against each other, his other hand devotely sunk in Edward's curls to push their foreheads against each other in resolution once again.

"Will an apology suffice?" Harry murmured in question. Edward traced his jawline with his knuckle, "You broke a promise. I think I'd deserve a name too."