39

39

▪E D I T E D▪

I'm a complete jackass I'm sorry :)

Behold, the chapter of great reveal XD

_-_-_

Harry and Edward jogged towards the edge of the woods, standing proud before a plethora of pack mates, both human and wolf.

"Blood Hounds," Harry addressed, "Tonight, we set our differences aside as we hunt together. We set our differences aside as we worship Her highness, la lune. We set our differences aside as we draw her power, have each others' backs!"

A roar of approval reached his ears, and Zayn nodded at him, shifting into his dark grey wolf.

Harry's jaw clenched as he nodded in reply, going easily when Edward pulled him in for a soft kiss. Edward sounded exasperated when he muttered, "Well, worship the Goddess is what we're to do now."

And so, the Styles brothers removed their pants, tying it around their waist.

And then, they shifted. It seemed almost magical with the way their pure white fur made a fluid appearance; almost as if it were water spilling down their body in a holy trickle, muscles bulging, tail swishing in the air regally. Their bright golden eyes stilled the pack members, and their first howl brought on a rage that trembled through every chest that carried their same faith.

Harry raised his head with the first howl of the night, eyes burning bright when his pack returned his call.

It was no secret that Harry was possibly the strongest Alpha out there. He controlled a great part of the world, without taking into consideration of the pack his brother was Alpha of.

Well, they're brothers, and what's his is Edward's, and what's Edward's is his. But there was just a bit of pride and hitch that stunted the statement for that moment.

Harry knew he needed to resolve things soon.

His second howl pierced the silent air, eyes flashing when he felt the unmistakable surge of power in his veins. It was also no secret that pack Alphas drew power from the essence of their packmates' soul that is bound to their own. And paired with the power of the full moon, on unfortunate circumstances, his mother, bestowed upon him, it was safe to say that Harry was reeling with power.

The strongest of its kind.

Harry snapped his jaw and nudged Edward when he could feel border wolves push against his mind link, along with—

"Alpha! Luna is— I'm sorry, I don't— He needs you!"

Harry snarled a question, bristling in alarm, "Where?" He demanded, and the wolf replied shakily, "The packhouse. You must hurry, Alpha."

Just as Harry was about to follow Edward back to the pack house, enraged howling from his border wolves stilled him in place.

"Fuck," Zayn breathed through the bond, "The pack grounds have been breached."

Harry growled lowly, cursing, "I'll fucking kill Rayna."

"He's still messing with you?" Edward scoffed in disbelief, taking off after an indignant Harry towards the pack house, "I thought he was over the stupid infatuation he's had with us for years since he said he found his mate."