Heat - O N E S H O T

~An intermission~

Maybe it was the sweet, sweet aroma of saccharine slick.

Harry tossed his head back and let out a lethal growl, jaw clenching, nerve breaking out on his skin.

He feared.

"GET OUT!!" Harry roared as he fisted himself, panting and rocking his hips against the soft sheets of his nest.

He moaned when the scent only thickened, swirling around him in a hot blanket; trapping him in a tantalising trap he hadn't bargained for. "GET. THE FUCK. OUT!!"

"Alpha!!"

Harry rumbled, losing self control as he teared through the sheets over to his bolted-from-the-outside door. He thrashed against, howling to be left out with blown out, gold-glowing pupils.

"Alpha. You must calm down. It is just an Omega in heat, brought to one of the other rooms. Please, Alpha," A voice murmured from the other side of the door soothingly, but all Harry saw was red. "Let. Me. Out."

He was enraged.

How dare they starve an Omega of what they needed? When Harry was right here? When he could give them what they wanted-- love, a mark, his knot, and-- pups. Lots and lots--

He stiffened when a high-pitched whine reached his ears.

He slammed against the door, demanding to be let out.

"Open the door," Harry seethed, "Surrender to me, wolf."

Harry would be surprised later when he would realise that his Alpha voice had come out, against the dark herbs that he'd taken beforehand to prevent it. The herbs would mellow out his inner pack leader-- mellow out his profane commands that rendered many-a-wolf helpless.

But they weren't working now, apparently.

He smirked wickedly when the wolf behind the door grunted, slipping all 5 heavy bolts and locks off, creaking the door open.

Harry pounced out the door, disregarding the helpless wail of 'help' and 'backup', he prowled through the dimmed hallway, nose attentive to the sweet smell that called out to him. To see. To touch. To taste.

"Alpha...?"

"Move," Harry commanded, and his eyes glinted when the wolf who stood guard gulped and shifted away, trying his best to overcome the pack Alpha's demand.

Harry teared through the door before him and slammed it shut behind him, eyes now zeroed on the pretty, pretty Omega laid out on the nest before him, all pink and glossy, blissed out.

Mate.

His wolf breathed out a mantra that Harry clung to desperately, his mouth watering with how saturated and divine this scent was. All his. All for him. Just him.

"Mate." Harry rumbled softly as he neared the Omega who finally took notice of the pure Alpha in his vicinity, his sinful fingers still working on his perk nipples, bottom lip trapped in between his teeth.