33

33

▪E D I T E D▪

"Alpha Styles!"

The next morning, after heavily avoiding his seething brother (in lieu of smashing his mouth in for consistently calling Harry a coward like he knew something), Harry marched into the training grounds, pleased to see that training was actively ongoing, alongside border planning. He banged a fist on the door behind which he could hear quiet murmurs of declared affection between his brother and Louis, demanding their presence in the pack grounds.

Fuck, he thought, jaw clenching as his eyes flashed, he'd neglected duties.

This was exactly why--

"Alpha Styles, sir," Paul nodded in respect, moving from his place so that Harry could look over the plans they'd drafted so far.

Harry pursed his lips, eyes calculative as they ran over the draft, quite aware of the uncomfortable wolves before him. "If you have anything to say to me, speak," He murmured, leaning forward with a hand pressed onto the top of the table.

Paul was the one who cleared his throat. "Alpha," He started, "We uh... We have questions, yes. Will you answer them for us?"

Harry's eyes raked over each of their concerned faces, and nodded firmly. "If it is in my reach, then yes. I will."

Paul smiled small, a glint of nervousness in his eyes. "Sir. Thank you. We were wondering of Alpha Edward Styles' arrival. Is he here to rejoin the pack?"

Harry hummed, picking up on the slight under tone of dubious anxiety. "He is my mate. He has come to visit me. Need I say more?"

"A visit," Another wolf murmured lowly. "Oh... Right, sir."

"And... The Omega, Alpha?"

A tense silence settled in the atmosphere, and Harry's eyes flashed golden. "Regarding," He murmured, striding over to the platform that overlooked the training grounds. He made his way up, standing with his feet apart, hands behind his back, and chin raised in the air. He demanded attention.

His jaw clenched once again when he spotted his brother at the exit of the pack house, Louis not far behind.

The chatter and clanking of swords against each other came to a stop, leaving only the sound of Nature and Harry's boots residue as the Alpha paced before them.

"Blood Hounds," He began loudly, his strong baritone carrying over the quiet expanse before him. "Alpha!" Was the response he received, making his eyes glow golden, a feeling of possessiveness taking over his chest. "You have stayed by my side all these years! And I will forever hold my promise to cater to your needs as an Alpha, as long as I hold your trust!"

A loud cheer of loyalty rang out, and Harry's chest puffed in pride. "And hence, I ask you, will you trust me when I say--" Harry pointed to Louis who stood beside a surprised Edward, burrowing himself into the Alpha's hold, "--That he is your future Luna?"

A moment of silence encased the air before a resonant "Yes, Alpha!" Rang out. Harry watched as Louis let out a terse gasp, rushing back into the pack house with Edward on his heels.