26

26

▪E D I T E D▪

Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL TF OUT AND STAPH GIVIN ME ANXIETY OKAY?? THERE ARE STILL A BUNCH OF BRIDGES WE NEED TO CROSS TOGETHER, AND I'M DYINGGG XDD. PLEASE DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AHH (or I'll cry).

Now that we're all on the same page (lol literally)(wow im hilarious)!

On with the chapter yay. :))))

_-_-_

"Mine."

...What?

Harry stilled against Louis, and all that the Omega could think was--

Mine.

That scent. It was his. It belonged to him.

B-but...

Louis' glazed platinum eyes found that of Edward's (over Harry's shoulder), the Alpha having just come down from the pack house from his shower. His long hair dripped with droplets of water, his shirt unbuttoned completely, leaving nothing to the imagination, as his cross necklace hung between his defined pecks.

Harry's hands dropped to Louis' bump and Edward took steadily fast steps towards the pair and--

Baby kicked.

Louis let out a confused, overwhelmed whine, mind reeling with want as he gazed at Edward. The Alpha ran a tongue over his bottom lip, manoeuvring a pliant Louis into his delicate hold.

Harry refrained from snarling with a deep rooted feeling of alarm in his chest, watching the interaction before him with piqued interest.

Louis' fingertips brushed over the tattoos on his chest-- one of a crown over his heart-- and Edward's breath stuttered. His fingers tilted Louis' face up to meet his eyes, and--

Goodness. He'd never seen more beautiful eyes than that of the Omega before him.

And bloody Goddess, his scent.

It was the most sexiest thing he'd ever had the honour to inhale, and he'd die a happy man. Sweet and Spicy. Arousing. Alluring. His.

All his.

His heart told him-- okay his raging knot did too-- that this Omega was all for his taking.

"Such blue eyes," Edward searched the Omega's eyes that bled into a dazzling, icy, silver-blue. "What do I call you?" Edward murmured lowly in a slick, honey-voice of seduction, marvelling at the dust of shy pink at the Omega's soft cheeks.

Goddess.

"L-louis," Louis breathed, and Edward was entranced.

What was going on?

Louis was clouded with want and fond for the Alpha before him, and it hit him like a heavy bag of feathers-- what the hell?

It was like a moment of deja vu.

The same overwhelming feeling. The same want. The same possessiveness.