20

20

Chapter Warnings : Elements of non-con

E D I T E D

A bit of Ziall fluff haha

_-_-_

Niall whimpered softly as he laid on the comfortable bed that the Alpha-- his Alpha, had so, so gently placed him on.

He was... For a lack of better words, ashamed.

How was he going to face Liam?

The one love of his life?

Will he ever face him?

He should've just agreed to mate Liam!

But that was the past. He couldn't do anything now. He wishes he could change each and every choice he'd taken in life.

But he can't. And that hurt because now, he regrets everything.

Maybe he shouldn't have said that he could wait until they found a mate for Louis.

No, that was selfish. Or...

Maybe he should have let Louis come with him to the market.

Maybe--

What day was it today?

He should've just stayed home!

It was a weird feeling. In his chest. He could feel whatever the other Alpha could feel. He didn't care that maybe his Alpha could feel and hear his thoughts too.

He jerked and pulled the comforter around him tightly when a door, outside the room he was in, clicked open and closed softly.

Niall just breathed when a knock sounded on the bedroom door. He could tell that the Alpha was a little disappointed and guilty when he didn't answer the door.

"I... I've lunch," The Alpha murmured softly, and Niall's stomach grumbled at the thought of food. "It's from the pack house. I can promise you of its taste."

Niall sat up slowly, blushing when he realised that he was clad only in one of the Alpha's big shirts that went just past his thighs.

"May I have my clothes back?" He thought into the bond he felt between his Alpha and himself, and blushed when the Alpha excused himself to get his clothes, "If it makes you feel better, then excuse me for a moment."

He listened to the patter of feet as it left and came back, now stopped before his door.

"May I come in?"

Niall took in a shaky breath and swallowed, whispering a yes through their bond. He tensed when the door clicked open softly, closing shut when the Alpha had come inside. Niall stayed as he was, his back facing the door and head hung between his shoulders, when the Alpha stood in front of him. He could see the worn combat boots in front of him and Niall stayed as such, bunching up the sheets over his legs.