An honest note

An honest note

I know atleast a hundred people read my book, which, thank you, so i decided to take advantage of the number.

! This note is to get some things off of my chest. There's been a lot I've wanted to talk about, and honestly, you really don't have to read it, but it's just a medium. A mean for me to have someone who could listen, and if I could help it, send some points across and share my thoughts. You can opt out of reading this. Honestly. !

In the past 12 hours I've been awake, I've had so many horrifying revelations and heard so many astonishing news that I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

But then again, the world is one.

This note does have some triggering topics so please tread carefully.

This is honestly a very serious, very small piece of my thoughts.

1. Death.

This is something that's always been frightening to think about. It makes my thought process go to places I'd rather never visit, and witnessing it's aftermath, has scarred me in a way that is completely irreversible.

My grandmother passed away 2 years ago, and to this day, it still freaks me out that I was the last person to talk to her, and the first person to find her the next day.

I'd never be able to forget that.

It just hits me so deep. Like, there are so many things I would like to have told her. So many things I want to tell her. But i can't. No one can.

And just.

You never know what could happen when. Makes you realise that your loved ones, including yourself, have a very short time with each other. Makes you regret all the things you've said wrong in spite or to hurt. And regret is not the most beautiful feeling to get through.

On this note, I honestly wish for Fizzy Tomlinson to rest in peace. She would be very much missed by her loved ones. All the love to the Tomlinsons who don't deserve such pain. No one does.

2. Murder.

I'm hoping you've heard of the New Zealand shooting.

Not the best news to receive on any day.

Who has the heart to ever do that? How sick in the mind are they?

Forty nine.

Atleast forty nine people have lost their lives in this pointless, pointless act of terrorism.

And honestly, all those who said that they 'deserved it' because they're Muslims and are 'naturally terrorists' can actually. Go. Fuck. Themselves.

Like. Fuck you.

What the actual fuck?