21

21

Chapter Warnings : A close call of forced mating oof

▪E D I T E D▪

Perhaps it was the fact that his brother was one of the most hard-headed, stupid, idiotic noob he'd ever seen, or the simple observation that he was completely impulsive, Marcel had a hunch that Edward had gone to see their other brother Harry.

The same place he was headed to, of course.

He'd called the Beta twink that hung out with Edward (with his annoyingly inferior presence), Vincent, and gathered the information. Well that helped him clear out where Edward was, too, but details details.

"Motherfúcking son of a--" Marcel poked his head out of his Rover, scowling at the wolf who stood in his way, and as much as Marcel wanted to run the guy over, he hit his brakes and hopped off the vehicle.

"I see you went to see Anne, did ya?" The wolf smirked, eyes glinting dangerously, amorously.

Good grief.

Marcel shot the poorly dressed wolf in front of him a flat look, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently.

"Rayna, darling, what the fuck could you possibly need?"

Rayna stood with a hand on his hip, another hand raising a cigar to his mouth as he turned the other way, showing off his fabulous backside to Marcel. "You know exactly what I want-- you're stretching y'er arse with calling it what I want a need-- and I'd love it if you could give me a lift?"

Marcel snorted and turned back to his Rover, flipping the wolf a middle finger. "Fuck no."

Marcel locked the doors when Rayna buzzed to his window as soon he closed the door, a cocky smirk playing on his lips. "What?!"

"You heard me."

Marcel snorted, throwing his head back, making the wolf before him cock his head in confusion. "Stay out of my life, and I promise to not take yours."

"You owe me--"

"Nothing."

Marcel glared, his eyes blazing in crazed fury, and Rayna sighed. "Last I checked, darling, saving your ass from my mother is good enough to balance out everything, yeah? Oh, let me see... The fact that I did the same another 12 times in the past also means that you owe me, but who's keeping count, am I right?"

Rayna huffed, bummed that he couldn't get a ride with the stupidly handsome Styles triplet.

"Just because you're younger doesn't change the fact that you're my father's brother; infact, it's the exact fact that's still keeping you alive," Marcel cleared the air, turning on his engine, "So," He shot a sickly sweet smile towards the intimidated wolf (really, no one could tell what kind of wolf Rayna was-- Alpha, Beta, Omega, nothing!) "Stay the fuck out of my life. Okay?"

_-_-_

Edward raised his eyebrows cockily when the two wolves before him fish-mouthed before him.

"Al-alpha Styles?"

Edward tsked and shook his head, a tad annoyed at how fucking scared the two full-grown Alphas before him where. Must be new pack wolves, then.