01

01

E D I T E D▪

Chapter Warnings : Extreme Violence, Physical and Mental Torture, Minor Character Death

_-_-_

"--Please! Please Alpha, I beg of you--"

Snap!

The blood curling scream of the weaker Alpha drowned the pleasured moans of the whore who sat atop a steel-gazed man who let himself be assaulted by filthy kisses that rained on his neck.

"Oh... Alpha, please do something..." The blonde grinded shamelessly and threw her head back when the Alpha who asserted pure dominance gripped her neck--her slender, vulnerable neck that was prone to breakage with the lightest of pressure from him.

"You will not speak. You are not to open your mouth, and certainly not demand anything of me. You do not hold that right. Am I understood?"

Gulping at the ferocious waves of anger that rolled off of him, the blonde nodded her head timidly, flinching when she was pushed off of his hold.

"Leave."

She doesn't have to be told twice as she hurries out the 'throne room', her tail between her legs.

Throwing his leather-boot-clad foot onto an ornamental footstool with the grace of an angered swan, Harry leaned forward, his Emerald eyes glinting in the dim light, much like the many daggers tucked into the leg of his black pants.

"To spare your filthy life?" He murmured, referring to when the nameless, weak Alpha had begged him for mercy. The chained man garbled gibberish as blood dripped constantly onto the blue of his jeans, that now looked horrifying-- a symbol of his gruesome fate-to-come.

"Speak now, or you shall face your consequences."

The Alpha kneeling on the ground before him let out another blood curling scream as another whip was landed onto his already cracked-open back; his were-ability to heal having slowed due to his exhaustion.

"Y-yes. Yes Al-alpha... Pl--" The Alpha thrashed as another whip landed on him.

"Hmm..." Harry leaned back in his platinum throne as he feigned thoughtfulness. "You ask for another chance at life now, is it? Let me see... You, filthy traitor, sold my ammunition. The pack's ammunition, without my permission." Harry stood up and the Alpha trembled under his hardened gaze.

"...Ruined our reputation by attending an Omega fest, uninvited..." His boots clicked against the marble flooring, and the Alpha cowered in shame and fear. "...Tried to reveal our new battle strategy to the weak pack that dared to challenge me, for a pretty penny."

The alpha choked on the overwhelming aroma of the dominant, and Harry lifted a boot and tilted his chin up with it. "Now tell me." He glared.

"What right do you think you have, to ask of me to spare you?"

The Alpha gulped and shook in his shoes and tightly closed his eyes when Harry leaned closer. "Pathetic." And with a snap, Harry broke his neck with no time lag, and turned to take a seat on his righteous throne, accepting the cloth offered to him.