09

09

▪E D I T E D▪

"--Liam!" Niall cried as he was pushed closer into the Alpha's chest, his own constricting with guilt. "I-- I swear-- He was just-- I just--" He blubbered through his tears, and Liam clenched his jaw shut along with his eyes. They burned behind his eyelids, and his bloodshot eyes glowed red with unadulterated fury. A snarl quivered his lips, and Niall weeped into his shoulder, a frown set on his own face along with deep-set sorrow and angst.

"Liam!" The door to Liam's hospital room slammed open, and a frazzled Luca stood at the entrance, his hand gripping his holster, "I-- Louis' scent! It's completely gone at the entrance of the hospital!" Luca growled to himself, "It was the black damned SUV! Liam, I know it's the Blood Hounds."

Liam stood straight at Luca's declaration, pulling off the tube that was connected to his hand, "How do you know?"

"I saw it. I saw their brand on the fucking car when it followed us!"

_-_-_

"Alpha." Zayn approached the fuming wolf who momentarily spared him a glance. Zayn pursed his lips and let out a deep sigh. "Harry," He finally conceded to the responsibilities of a bestmate, resting a hand on the Alpha's shoulder. The Alpha merely shook him off, deciding to just watch as his fingers tapped repeatedly against his other set of ring-clad ones.

"Luna is asleep."

Harry growled at the words, sharply turning around to look at his trusted right-hand man. "Do not call him that. He has not proved himself to deserve to be called that." He murmured, and Zayn huffed slightly.

"He's yours." Zayn murmured, "You said so yourself. Is that not proof enough? Deserving enough?"

Harry looked at Zayn sharply, loving the way his gaze turned uncomfortable for a split second. Zayn swallowed when Harry's eyes glowed golden, "No." Zayn's brows furrowed.

"He is mine, no doubt, but not your Luna. He hasn't deserved that title yet."

Harry took a step back from Zayn's personal space, "Why are you concerned, Malik?"

_-_-_

When Louis opened his eyes, he was confused as to where he was. He was confused as to what situation he was in.

He was comfortable, no doubt, for he had been delicately wrapped in silk sheets on the soft bed that smelled of the--

--The Alpha.

Fuck!

When Louis tried to get up, he let out a gasp of disbelief when he found out that his hands were still bound, even if they were now in front of him instead of the back. Growling to himself, Louis let his canines slip out and chewed on the ropes, and yelped when the door to the room clicked open.

When the smell hit him, Louis relaxed a bit, but then turned furious, and jumped off the bed to the other side of it, away from the door. "You!" He seethed, cautiously glaring at the frowning Alpha who stood at the door. "How dare you?" Harry bristled at the blatant disrespect.

Louis blushed when he remembered being nipped at his mating spot, only to lose conscious because his Omega decided he couldn't take it. Fuck, had that been embarrassing. And made Louis vulnerable.