34

34

▪E D I T E D▪

I APOLOGIZE FOR LAST CHAPTER. IT WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT :(

_-_-_

Harry leaned back into his throne, watching as his brother glared at him from his place before him. Edward waited, since Harry was busy with pack duties.

He turned his attention back to the couple in front of him, taking note of the baby in their arms. "Alpha," The Beta smiled down at his family, his husband kissing under his jaw with a tired smile of his own. "Maywa Lillian Benza, Alpha," Harry stood up to gather the bundle of gurgling limbs into his arms, his pale skin contrasting against the golden dark of the small pup's. "Maywa is a beautiful name, Maverick," Harry murmured as his golden eyes stilled the baby. He brushed a careful thumb over the baby's cheek, closing his eyes and leaning his forehead onto the baby's. "Maywa Lillian, may you prove yourself as you are," Harry murmured, feeling a surge of warmth in his system as the baby cooed softly under his touch.

"You need to speak with Louis, Harry. I shouldn't be here to tell you that, and you know it," Edward said lowly, smiling charmingly with a nod as the couple thanked Harry and left, a content, happy glow on their skin.

"In time," Harry murmured, pursing his lips when Edward leaned down to gather his collar in his fist. "No. You must, right this moment. You owe him that much, don't you think?"

"What do I owe him? Being by our side, absconding our affections, and attention, with his presence, he should have known by now that I would," Harry smirked when Edward rolled his eyes, now a spark of amusement in his eyes. "And I have little to no patience. You know that by now, truly?"

"Now I do," Louis scorned as he stepped from the entrance behind Harry's throne. The Alphas' faces break out into similar smirks that has Louis' blood boiling under his skin. Atleast, that's what he claimed heated his skin. Not the fact that Harry had declared how Louis held his affection.

"Do you, now?" Harry asked amused, smirk deepening when Louis took Edward's place before him, eyes blazing. Edward let things play out as is, taking a seat at the arm-rest.

"I never agreed to being Luna, Alpha Styles."

Harry pulled Louis down on his lap, making the Omega yelp as he unceremoniously got splayed against the Alpha's chest. Harry's lips ghosted over the shell of Louis' ear, thumb brushing against the bump that separated them both, "And I never said you had a choice, Beau."

Louis struggled against Harry's hold, huffing when Edward laid a hand at the back of his neck and squeezed, calming him down. "Calm down, Bleu," Edward leaned forward to say the words into Louis' hair, smiling smugly at Harry when Louis nuzzled into his touch. "Don't hurt yourself."

Harry barely paid his brother a glance, gripping Louis' chin and bringing the Omega's fierce gaze to his own. Such an unpredictable, fiery personality. He'd be lying if he said he was expecting Louis to be mad. He'd been leaning more towards the Omega being afraid, but this was much better in his opinion.

"You had no right," Louis seethed as he jabbed a finger into Harry's chest, leaning forward to intimidate the Alpha. Too bad the Alpha had faced worse.

Louis lost focus momentarily when he smelled the scent of arousal along with Harry's rich scent, squirming when Edward snorted. Harry smirked, smashing Louis' lips to his, smug when the Omega melted into his touch.