11

11

▪E D I T E D▪

"Please stay by my side until we reach the Alpha." Zayn instructed when Louis sat up in contemplation.

Louis looked up at the Alpha, "I didn't give my consent. Are you forcing my presence?"

Zayn's eyebrows raised a bit, and he tilted his head when Louis seemed to contradict his own words by getting up from the sheets and walking towards him. Zayn frowned in the slightest and shuffled a bit to the side when Louis curiously sniffed around the room. "This is the Alpha's nest." Louis murmured, and even though he hadn't asked a question, Zayn hummed positively. "Yes. And he expects--"

Louis once again stopped the Alpha, this time with a raised hand in his general direction. "Please. I'll talk to him myself." He rolled his eyes. "If he wants to tell me something, he'll do it himself."

Zayn blinked, surprise evident in his features: surprised that he let this Omega interrupt him and talk to him this way, and surprised because the Omega was talking this way at all. He observed the impudent Omega who went about moving things around and sniffing things, leaving his own scent behind on some.

Zayn didn't know whether to tell the Omega off, or not.

He stiffened when Louis opened the Alpha's walk-in closet.

Louis' eyes glowed silver when he entered the closet. He didn't know where this urge was coming from, and couldn't say that he was very happy about it, either.

He'd gone on about sniffing the Alpha's room, sour that he could detect unrecognizable scents on the strong wooden desk that stood in the corner of the room with various papers scattered across it. He could smell various scents on different areas of the wallpaper, on the glass doors that lead to the balcony, the soft, fluffy brown rug that covered an expanse of the room, and Louis was not happy about it.

His mouth pinched, and a curious spark alighted his eyes to a glowing platinum-silver when he found no traces behind a particular door. He disregarded Zayn's presence and pushed forth, clicking the door open.

It was the Alpha's closet.

It smelled purely of himself, a lilting aroma of citrus that wrapped around him in a soft, imaginary sheet, egging him to walk deeper into the dark space.

"Zayn?" He called, and received a peeved grunt in response. "Could you please turn on the light here?"

Louis turned slightly when he heard Zayn grumble to himself. "I cannot enter, Lun--"

"Louis. Call me Louis." Louis stressed, satisfied when a sharp grumble of frustration reached his ears, "Alright. Fine, Louis. I cannot enter Alpha's space. The light switch is inside, to the right of the coat racks." Louis nodded in reply to Zayn's answer, and smiled cheekily when he turned on the light, only to see the said Alpha stand at the entrance with crossed arms and a seemingly permanent scowl painted on his face.

Louis turned back to the clothes before him, observing the repeated dark theme of the clothes. They were either abyss black, dark wine, midnight blue, or darkened ash. Quite dull, if Louis had a say.

But then, they were the Alpha's, and for some reason, Louis wouldn't want to change a thing about it.

Despite the faint fussing from Zayn behind him, Louis nuzzled into the clothes, scenting them with his own, his eyes glowing exceptionally bright.

A feeling of pure, raw possession bloomed in his warm chest when he nuzzled into a particularly soft, ash coloured sweatshirt. It was a well-worn piece of clothing; And Louis needed it on his skin. That instant.