Dinner and Dessert

< Emily's POV >

I check under all the stalls. All clear. We were in the bathroom alone.

"You don't really have to go to the bathroom, do you?" Ali asks, staring at my chest.

"Did I mention how sexy you look in that dress?" I ask, biting my lip as I stare back at her chest. Ali walks up to me and kisses me lightly. She breaks away and we stare into each other's eyes before kissing passionately. I could feel Ali's body press against mine. Her body was so sexy. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I ran my hands down her body and up her dress. I place my hands on her ass as I kiss her neck.

"You are so fucking sexy." I whisper in her ear.

"So are you, baby. That dress really turns me on." She replies as she kisses me. "We should probably get back to dinner." She suggests. Ugh. I didn't want to. I just wanted to go crawl back into bed with her and kiss and touch her.

"Ali..." I start. But she already knew what I was gonna say. She nodded her head and walked out.

When we got back to the table, the girls were talking about the time when Hanna knocked over a bee hive.

"Hey guys, Ali and I have something to tell you." I start.

I grab Ali's hand under the table and squeeze tightly.

"Ali and I have been...seeing each other." I tell them. They all gasp.

"And by seeing each other, she means we are a couple." Ali adds.

We hear a jumble of "awws," "congratulations," and "oh my god's." But we knew they were happy for us.

"So have you guys...done the dirty?" Hanna asks, smirking.

"Hanna!" Aria says, giving her a look.

"What? I wanna know!" She says, giggling.

Ali and I go silent.

"Oh my god! You guys did it?!"

"Well you didn't actually think we have been sleeping that entire time." Ali confesses.

"Ew. I am definitely not sleeping in there tonight. I'll sleep in the other room." Aria says.

"Suit yourself." Ali says, laughing.

< Alison's POV >

After dinner, the girls wanted to go get ice cream. Instead, I took Ali down to the beach. We walked hand in hand down the soft, cool sand.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"You." Emily replies, smiling at me.

"You are so adorable, you know that?"

"Stop, you're embarassing me." Emily says, blushing.

"Why are you so shy around me, Em?" I ask her.

"Because I love you." She replies. I stop and kiss her.

"I love you too." I say in between kisses. Then we continue walking.

"So what do you want to so when we get back to the hotel room?" She asks, shyly.

"I'm not sure. What did you have in mind, babe?" I ask her. I knew she had an idea, but she didn't want to tell me.

"I don't know." She says, blushing.

"Oh come on, Em. You can tell me." I say, as I put my hands on her waist.

"How about we...watch movies and cuddle." She suggests. I put arms around her neck and kiss her passionately. "Or we could skip the movie." She says, smiling.

"That sounds good to me." I smile. "Wanna go swimming?" I say, looking at the water. The moon made the water glisten perfectly.

"Now? I don't have a swimsuit on!" Emily says.

"Who cares." I say and I pull her into the ocean. We go up to our waists when I kiss Emily. I jump up into her arms and wrap my legs around her.

"Did I mention how sexy you look in this dress?" Emily says, as she looks at me.

"You really like this dress, don't you?" I ask, smiling.

"Not really. I just like you in it." She says, staring into my eyes. She makes my heart melt. I love her so much. I scan the beach. We were here by ourselves. I give her a smirk before I unzip the back of my dress and pull my arms out of it, revealing my bra.

"Is that better?" I ask her, seductively.

Emily's eyes grow bigger. "Much." She replies. I lean in and kiss her hard.