Back to Rosewood

< Emily's POV >

By the time we get back to my house, Ali was wide awake. On the other hand, I was so tired from driving. Ali grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. She takes one of my tank tops and change into it, and takes off the baggy sweatpants while I changed into a t-shirt. We cuddle in the bed. I wrap my arms around Ali and hold her hand, interlocking our fingers. And slowly, I drift into a deep sleep.

< Alison's POV >

The next morning, I woke up before Emily for once. I go downstairs and make some chocolate chip pancakes for her. I was stirring the mix when I felt arms hugging me from behind. "What are you doing?" Emily asks. Her voice was groggy and raspy. It was kind of...sexy.

"I'm making you breakfast." I respond.

"Thanks." Emily says softly as she begins to nibble on my ear. I turn around in her arms and kiss her. Emily lifts me up by my hips and sets me down on the countertop. She places her hands on my thighs as she kisses me passionately. She runs her up my sides as she leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. I bring her head back up to meet mine and we kiss again. I look into her deep, beautiful brown eyes and smile.

"I love you so much, Emily." I tell her.

"I love you too." She responds.

I jump off the countertop and finish making breakfast. I hand it to Emily who eats it all very quickly. "Come on, Em. We have to get ready for school." I say, pulling her by her arm upstairs. I hear Emily whine.

"Do we have to?" She begs as I close her bedroom door. "We could just skip today and lay in bed together." She asks. I shake my head. As tempting as that sounded, we needed to get back to our normal schedule. I toss Emily an outfit and then I pick one out for myself.

< Emily's POV >

When we arrive at school, I feel Ali squeeze my hand. I look to her and smile. "I'll see you at lunch." I say, and off I am to chemistry. When I get there, Paige walks over to me and smiles. Ugh. I forgot we were 'friends.' I try to avoid looking at her, mainly because of I know how badly she has treated Ali.

"Hey Em. I was thinking we could go do some practice laps at the pool and then go out to dinner." She asks excitedly. What? I didn't want to hang out with her. And I certainly didn't want to go out to dinner with her.

"Listen Paige. I'm back with Ali now, so I don't think it is a good idea to hang out anymore." I explain, trying to let her down easy. Paige's face gets all twisted.

"So? Ali shouldn't be able to choose and approve of who you hang out with." She says, disgusted. "I told you this before, Ali is a selfish, manipulative, cold-hearted bitch who is just using you. She doesn't love you." She tells me. That was the last straw. I turn around and slap her hard.

"Don't ever talk about her like that again." I say angrily. She gets up and walks away. Thank god.

Soon later the bell rang and I stormed out of that classroom quickly. I went to my locker when Ali comes up and leans against the locker. "Hey babe." She greets.

"Hi." I say, a little less enthusiastic as hers. I immediately regretted it.

"Em, what's wrong?" She asks I close my locker and look at her.

"Paige was just getting on my nerves. She won't leave me alone." I say. And by the sound of 'Paige' Ali's face transforms from caring and sensitive to angry and destructive. She storm down the hall and over to Paige's locker. I trail behind her because when Ali gets angry, there isn't anything that's stopping her.

"Listen Pigskin. Leave Emily alone. She doesn't care about you anymore. So stop embarassing yourself and move on." She scolds. Then it happened. Paige punched her hard in the face and Ali fell to the ground. A sick smile grew upon her face as she walks over to Ali. She starts kicking her in the gut. I could hear Ali cry.

"WHAT THE HELL PAIGE." I scream as I push through the crowd. Paige looks at me and immediately becomes ashamed. I walk up to her and punch her hard. Then I fall to my knees to check Ali. Her nose was bleeded and she was unconscious. I turn to Paige. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." I scream as I begin to cry. I was so scared for Ali. Then I hear a voice from behind.

"Paige, go to the Principle's office. NOW." It was Ezra. He comes over an kneels down. He calls 911 and helps get everyone to back off. "She will be okay, Emily." He says as he looks down at a broken Alison. "I'll go pull Aria, Hanna, and Spencer from class. Just wait here until the ambulance comes." He explains as he runs down the hall.

I look down and pull Ali's head into my lap. I begin to cry hysterically. "Ali please. Please wake up. Don't leave me. I need you!" I sob. Then I hear the others rear the corner.

"OH MY GOD." I hear Spencer say. I hear Hanna start to swear. And then I look to Aria who is crying in Ezra's arms. Then the paramedics arrive. They lift Alison onto a gourney and immediately give her oxygen. They quickly wheel her out and drive away. "Come on. I'll drive." Spencer shouts, and we all sprint down the halls and out of the school, including Ezra.