All I Want for Christmas

< Emily's POV >

The next morning, I woke up with Alison in my arms. "Good morning, Beautiful." I whisper in her ear as I squeeze her tight. There were four days until Christmas and I had one last thing to do. "Have a fun day at school." I say as I kiss her on the cheek.

"Huh?" She asks.

"School starts in a half hour. You gotta get moving!" I tell her as I change.

"Where are you going?" She asks, sitting up in bed.

"I have to go run some errands with Spencer, Hanna, and Aria." I say, as I put on my leather jacket. "See ya later, Beautiful." I wink at her before closing the door behind me.

I walk downstairs where Jason and Aria are eating breakfast. "Ready to go?" Aria asks, getting up.

"Pick a good one!" Jason shouts as we run out to the car. We drive over to Spencer's and pick up Hanna and Spencer. And off to the mall we went.

"So what kind of ring are you gonna get?" Hanna asks.

I shrug my shoulders as we walk into the jewlery store. We walk over to the glass case with all the diamond rings.

"That's the one." I say immediately. My eyes were glued to the simple, yet beautiful, ring. "It's perfect."

- + -

When I got home, I hid the ring in the backseat. I was so happy. I was going to propose to Alison DiLaurentis in four days. There wasn't a better feeling in the world.

I walk upstairs and find Alison still sleeping. I crawl onto the bed and on top of my baby. She was asleep.

< Alison's POV >

I woke up to my sexy girlfriend kissing my neck. I open my eyes and Emily is down to her bra and panties and on top of me.

"Wake up, Beautiful." She whispers in my ear.

"Well isn't this a nice surprise." I smile as Emily sits up in top of me. I bit my lip as I scanned my girlfriend's body. "You're so sexy, Emily Fields." I pull off my shirt and pants and kick off the blankets. Emily climbs back on top of me and runs her hands over me.

"You are so beautiful, Alison DiLaurentis." She says softly as she leans down and kisses me. I pull her down on top of me and run my hands over her back. I unclip her bra and toss it to the ground as she nibbles at my neck. I roll her over so that I'm on top. I cup her face with my hands and kiss her as she unclips my bra. I sit up on top of her and look into her beautiful eyes.

"So, what do you want for Christmas, Emily Fields?" I ask her.

"Aww baby you don't have to get me anything." She replies as she brushes the hair out of my face. She sits up against the backboard of her bed so that we are at eye level, but I stay straddled on top of her. "Plus, I already have the best gift in the world." She adds as she runs her hands over me.

"Oh come on! What do you want?" I ask her as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"I told you, baby, I don't want you to get me anything." She says as she holds me by my waist.

"Well deal with it because I'm getting you something. Just name it and it's yours." I tell her.

"All I want for Christmas is you." She says smiling. "I don't want you to spend your money on me."

"Well did you get me a present?" I ask her.

"Yes but-"

"Then I'm getting you a present." I giggle. "So what do you want?"

"Alison DiLaurentis, I don't want you to buy me anything!" She instructs.

"Well what are you getting me? So I can get something even better." I ask her.

"Oh no. Nice try." She says laughing. "That's one secret I plan on keeping." She tells me as her eyes break from mine.

"What are you looking at?" I ask her. I follow her eyes down to my bare chest. "Emily!"

"Sorry, what?" She asks, breaking out of her daydream or whatever.

"Oh my god!" I start cracking up.

"What's so funny?!" She asks. I couldn't help but laugh. "Alison DiLaurentis, what are you laughing at?"

"You were staring at my boobs!" I tell her. "I can't believe you were staring at my boobs!" I started cracking up.

"I can't help it!" She says blushing. "You just look so sexy today." She tells me as she flips me over and kisses me hard.

After the kiss ends, she lays down next to me and holds me in her arms.

"I love you so much, Alison DiLaurentis." She whispers.

"I love you more, Emily Fields." I repond as I bury my head into the crook of her neck and fall asleep.