The Last Day

< Alison's POV >

It was our last day before we had to head back home and I wanted to make it memorable. When we arrived at the mall, we decided to divide and conquer.

"Come on, Em." I say softly as I pulled her from the group. I grab her hand and interlock our fingers as we walk through the mall.

"Ali, where are we going?" Emily asks. I turn my head to her and smile.

"You'll see." I lead her into a swim suit store. "Wanna help me pick out a new bikini?" I ask her. She smiles eagerly. We search through the stacks and pick out a few good ones. Then we head to the fitting rooms. Emily stops outside the door. "Em? What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm waiting out here so you can change." She says innocently. I smirk.

"I think I might need some help." I say as I raise one of my eyebrows. At first she looks at me, confused. But then she finally catches on.

Emily sits down on the small bench and folds her hands in her lap like a little kid. I pick up a white string bikini and begin to strip down. I take of my clothes, not shy that Emily would see me. I didn't mind. She has seen me naked before...many times. I glance over at her, and she is smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask her as I pull on the bottoms and then the top.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're just so amazing." She says, smiling. I return the smile as I spin around so she can see the swimsuit.

"What do you think?" I ask her. She giggles.

"It's nice. But I think you should try on another." She says, biting her lip. I picked up on that hint. I took the same on in hot pink and changed into it. I turn to Emily again who has a huge smile plastered across her face.

"How about this one?" I ask her.

"Well you know how much I love you in pink." She says as she scans up and down my body. I walk over to her and climb into her lap. I lace my arms around her neck and kiss her.

"Now it's your turn." I say, smirking. After I had paid for my new swim suit, I took Emily down to the lingerie shop.

"Ali no. I'm not doing this." Emily says, embarassed.

"Nope. Babe, you are doing this for me." I tell her. I pick out two different options and we slide into the fitting room. I sit on the bench and watch as Emily undresses and puts on the red lingerie. I bite my lip. Damn. She looked so fucking sexy. She turns to me and I can't help but stare.

"Ali! I feel rediculous." She complains. I stand up and rest my hands on her waist. I look into her big brown eyes.

"Babe. You may feel rediculous, but you look sexy as fuck." Emily laughs and shakes her head. "Now do me a favor and try on the black." I point to option number two and bite my lip.

She slips into the black and turns to me. My eyes must have popped out of their sockets. Emily giggles.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

My jaw dropped. She looked so...good. I looked at her from top to bottom. "Damn, baby. You look so fucking sexy." I say, as I stand up and put my hands on her ass. "You definitely should wear that tonight." I whisper in her ear.