Moving On

< Alison's POV >

I woke up the next day in Emily's arms. We spent all yesterday in bed together, so we were still naked. "Good Morning, Beautiful." She whispered as she bit my earlobe.

"Morning." I mumbled as I closed my eyes again. Emily ran her hands over my curves as she started to kiss my neck. I started to whine since it was close to to eight in the morning and I was not in the mood. But then I started to relax.

"You like that baby?" She whispered as she bit down on my sweet spot. I began to moan.

"Emily." I moaned as I pull away. I was not in the mood and I was not a happy camper for being woken up at eight o'clock in the morning. "I'm tired." I whine.

"Too tired to go house hunting?" She asks. And then I perked up. I sat up and looked at her with a huge grin on my face.

"Really?!" I ask excitedly. We had been planning to go house hunting for a while now. She nods. I jump into arms and hug her tightly. Then I roll out of bed and go over to our drawers. I pull out a black bra and panties and I quickly put them on. Then I dashed over to my closet and try to find clothes. As I searched, I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind.

"Slow down baby. We don't need to leave until noon." She says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited!" I say as I turn around in her arms. "Uh Emily. You're kind of...naked." I tell her as I look at her up and down.

"And you're kind of beautiful. What's your point?" She asks as puts her hands on my waist.

"I'm just letting you know." I tell her as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Is this your way of telling me to get dressed?" She asks as she smiles.

"No. This is my way of telling you that you look sexy." I say as I run my hands down her body.

"Oh. Well in that case." Emily picks me up and pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around her waist as she kisses me.

After a heated make out session, Emily and I both showered and then get ready for our search for our very first home. I was so excited I couldn't even contain myself. I was going to buy a home for myself and the love of my life. It felt surreal. "BABY LETS GO! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I shout as I run out to the car.

"Alison, we still have a half hour!" She shouts from the porch. I was like a seven year old on Christmas Eve.

"WE CAN BE EARLY!" I shout as I buckle in. I sit in the passenger seat and wait for Emily to come. After what seemed like an eternity, Emily walks out to the car.

"Are you ready?" She asks as she hops in.

"YES ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I shriek as we drive off to the first house.

We pull into the driveway of a small, yet beautiful house. I practically fell out of the car once I saw it. Emily takes my hand and we walk into the open house.

The house was perfect. It had a nice, large kitchen that merged with the living room. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plus it had a pool and hot tub. And it was in our price range. It was the perfect house for us.

"So how did you like it?" Emily asks as we drive home.

"I think we have a winner." I say as I smile at her from ear to ear.

"It's only the first house." She tells me. But I didn't care. I knew it was the house for us.

"I think it's perfect." I tell her.

"Well if that's the one you want-"

"Yes! It's the one I want!" I say excitedly.

"Then that's the one we'll get." Emily says as she pulls into the driveway. Once the car stops moving, I cup her face with my hands and I kiss her passionately. "I love you so much." She says as she looks into my eyes.

"I love you more." I tell her before I kiss her again. We were finally going to start our lives together.