Santa Baby

< Alison's POV >

On Christmas morning, I woke up in Emily's arms. My fiancé's arms. At first, I pretended that I was still sleeping so I could cuddle with her a little longer. I closed my eyes and replayed her proposal in my head. It was perfect. Just like Emily. "Good morning, Beautiful." She whispers in my ear as she pulls me in closer to her body. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, baby." I respond as I flip around in her arms so that I am facing her. She leaves her hand on my waist and smiles.

"I love you so much." She whispers. I brush her hair out of her face and leave my hand on her cheek.

"I love you more." I tell her as I pull her in for a kiss. "Now get dressed. I still have to give you your present." I say as I gently push her out of my bed.

I sit up in bed and watch as she walks over to our closet and turns around. "What am I supposed to wear?" She asks.

"Something hot." I reply as I bite my lip. She pulls out a tight, dark blue dress that was very similar to my pink one and shows it to me. "Definitely." I say as I raise my eyebrows. I watch as Emily strips down to her bra and panties and then slips her beautiful body into the dress.

"How do I look?" She asks, smirking. I get out of bed and walk over to her. I place my hands on her waist and pull her body closer to mine.

"You look very sexy." I tell her as lean in and kiss her. Then I pull away so I can get dressed. I slip into my pink dress that Emily loves so much and turn to her. "Let's go." I take her by the hand and out to the car.

"Where are we going? Everything is closed today." She says.

"You'll see." I pull a blindfold over her eyes and tie it tightly. I guide her into the passenger seat and buckle her in. Then we drove off.

< Emily's POV >

The car ride took about ten minutes. When the car stopped, Alison opened the door for me and guided me inside. She opened the door into a cold, silent room. After the door closes behind us, she hugs me from behind and holds me tightly. "Alright, Babe. Take a look."

I pull off the blindfold and we are in the school pool room. There were colorful Christmas lights strung across the top of the ceiling and on the walls. It was amazing.

"So what do you think?" She asks as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"It's amazing." I say as I look around. It was like the kissing rock when I proposed to her, only now, the colors of the lights reflected into the pool.

"Are you ready for your present?" She asks seductively. I turn my head to her and squint my eyes. I thought that recreating the kissing rock was the present.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her as I turn around in her arms and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Well remember how you said all you wanted for Christmas is me?" She says, as she raises her eyebrows. I nod my head. "Well what about me...in that pool?" She asks as she smirks. At first, I was so confused. But then I picked up on what she meant.

Alison pulls away from my grip and slips out of her dress to reveal her bra and panties. Then she takes both of my hands and then pulls me into the pool. I stand at the bottom of the pool as Alison wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She looks into my eyes and bite her lip. She reaches back and unclipped her bra and tosses it to the bleachers. Then she returns her arms back to my neck. "Merry Christmas, Baby."

"You're amazing." I say, smiling from ear to ear. She pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss. When the kiss ends, I start to giggle.

"What?" She asks as she starts kissing my neck.

"You do realize I am never going to be able to swim in this pool again without picturing you naked." I start to laugh.

Alison pulls away from my neck and giggles. "That's okay. It will give you motiviation." She says as she unzips my dress. I release Alison so I can take off my dress and my bra and throw them over to the bleachers.

"You are so beautiful, Alison DiLaurentis." I remind her as I place my hands on her waist. She cups my face with her hands and kisses me hard and passionately.

"Merry Christmas, Emily Fields." She says as she looks into my eyes and smiles.