Kiss the Chef

< Alison's POV >

We had finally gotten comfortable in our new house. Emily has to train for swimming everyday, so I'm usually home alone. Aria stops by every now and then, but everyone is pretty busy. Nobody hasn't even mentioned the whole Spencer-Caleb situation. We all kind of forgot about it. We had more inportant things to think about and worry about.

I woke up with Emily's strong arm wrapped around me. She sleeps in late in the morning and swims late at night. There was one week until our wedding. And every day, I fall more in love with Emily than the day before.

"Good morning, Beautiful." She whispers as she pulls me closer to her. "What's on your to-do list for today?" She asks as she buries her head in the back of my neck.

"Nothing. I'm relaxing until after the wedding." I respond. "But I wouldn't mind doing you."

"Alison!" She gasps. I usually never crack jokes about well...that. I start to laugh and Emily joins in. "Well I have something for you to do." She says as she flips me around so I'm facing her.

"Oh? What is it, baby?" I ask as I put my hand on her waist.

"You can go downstairs and make me breakfast. I'm starving." She asks, smiling. I smile back before kissing her lightly. "I'll have two pancakes and some bacon." She orders.

"Okay baby." I reply as I roll out bed. I slide into sweatpants and a t-shirt and then walk over to Emily. "I love you so much." I remind her as I kiss her.

"I love you more." She replies as she kisses me again.

"No you don't." I shout as I walk out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

As I am pouring the pancake mix onto the pan, I feel a pair of hug me from behind. "Mmm those look good, baby." She says as she rests her head on my shoulder and watches me cook.

"What are you doing getting out of bed so early?" I ask her as I place the bacon on another pan. Emily usually eats in bed so she can save her energy for swimming.

"I wanted to watch you cook." She replies sweetly. "We should get you one of those aprons that say kiss the chef." She says as she squeezes me tightly.

I giggle as I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck. She smiles as she pulls me closer to her. "So aren't you?" I ask jokingly.

"What?" She asks, confused. I smirk at her.

"Kiss the chef." I reply. She smiles as she kisses me. We start to wake out when I realize I had to flip the pancakes. I quickly free myself from her arms and flip the pancakes. They weren't too burnt, thank god. As I put the bacon on a plate, I feel Emily hug me from behind again. "Alright you. Have a seat. I don't wanna set the house on fire." I tell her as I point the counter. She sits up at the island and watches me.

I slide the pancakes onto her plate and then walk over and set it down in front Emily. I wrap my arms around her from behind and set my chin on her shoulder. "Thank you, Beautiful." She says as she crunches her bacon.

I sit down next to her and watch her eat. "What time are you leaving for practice?" I ask her as she pours syrup over her pancakes.

"Practice was cancelled for today. The coach as to go to a wedding or something out of state." She explains.

"I can't wait for our wedding." Emily turns her head to me and smiles. "I can't believe Spencer got the license to marry us." It worked out since Hanna was Emily's bridesmaid and Aria was mine.

"It will make the occasion even more special." Emily says as she takes my hand into hers. "You mean the world to me." She tells me as she looks into my eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you, Alison DiLaurentis."

"I love you with all my heart, Emily Fields." I tell her as I get out of my chair and hug her tightly. I back up slightly so I can see her face. "You're amazing." I remind her.

"And you're beautiful." She replies as she kisses me passionately. She looks into my eyes before picking me up and carrying me upstairs.

She lays me down gently on the bed and crawls on top of me. I wrap my legs around her waist and arms around her neck as I kiss her. Emily pulls back and we both pull off our shirts and pants before making out again. As we kiss, I feel her hands run gently over my body.

I run my hands over her back and unhook her bra, tossing it to the floor. Emily wastes no time and takes off mine and drops it to the ground. "Damn baby." I whisper as she bites my neck. She leaves a trail of sweet kisses down my neck, over my chest, on my stomach and then near my girl area.

I pull her head back up to mine and kiss her again. As we made out, Emily slid her hand down to my sensitive area and pulled my panties down. She slipped her tongue into my mouth as she began to pleasure me. I kiss her harder and harder as she pleasures me.

I break the kiss to allow her to kiss my neck. "Emily." I moan as she pleasures me. She bites down hard on my neck. "Oh Emily." I moan louder.

"You like that baby?" She asks as she pleasures me.

"OH FUCK EMILY!" I scream as I reach my climax. She pulls her hand away and places it on my waist. "Fuck Emily." I say as I try to catch my breath.

As I calm down, Emily goes back to kissing my neck. I moan as she sucks on my sweet spot. I pull her head up to mine and kiss her.

- + -

As we cuddled in the bed, I nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck. Emily wraps her arms around me tightly and holds me close. "I love you so much." She reminds me.

"I love you more." I reply as I kiss her lightly. I rest my head back down on her bare chest and fall asleep to her steady heartbeat.