Newly Weds

< Alison's POV >

I woke up in my bed, snuggled up against Emily's warm, exposed body. I always feel so safe with her. I wrap one arm around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder, pulling myself closer to her.

Last night was amazing. Emily and I in the pool. I remember her kissing me until I fell asleep. But I don't remember how I got from the pool to bed. I guess Emily carried me.

For a while, I just look up at Emily and watch her sleep. She's so peaceful, like an angel. I listen to her soft breathing and her steady heart beat.

I run my fingertips along the side of her face and whisper her name. I pull myself up and kiss her softly.

"Alison." She mumbles as she flutters her eyes open. "Good morning, Beautiful." She says in her sexy morning voice as she smiles at me.

"Hi baby." I whisper as I kiss her on the cheek.

"No, no." She says as she holds my face in her hands. "Give me a real kiss." I lean in and kiss her passionately. "Thank you." She says sweetly as I rest my head back onto her shoulder.

"You don't have to thank me." I respond. "I'm your wife."

Emily looks down at me and smiles. "I like the sound of that." She tells me as she wraps her arm around me. "You calling yourself my wife." She adds, biting her lower lip.

"Well, your wife wants a kiss." I tease. She giggles as she leans down and kisses me.

She pulls back and looks into my eyes and smiles. "I love you, Alison."

"I love you too." I reply before I pull her head down to mine and kissing her.

- + -

After about five minutes of making out, I snuggle into Emily's side and bury my head into her chest. She wraps her arms around me and rests her chin on top of my head.

"I'm hungry." I tell her, hinting for her to make me something to eat.

"Me two. I'll have waffles and bacon please." She jokes. I glare at her and she laughs. "I'm kidding." She says as she kisses me lightly on the lips.

We roll out of bed and put on panties and oversized t-shirts before going downstairs to the kitchen.

I sit at the counter and watch Emily beat the waffle mix. "What are you thinking about?" She asks as she looks up at me. I shrug my shoulders. I wasn't really thinking about anything. She turns around to the stove and starts to pour the batter into the waffle maker. I walk up to her and hug her from behind.

"I love you." I remind her as I press my forehead to her back. She turns around in my arms and smiles.

"I love you too baby." She touches her hand to my face and kisses me. She smiles in my mouth as she lifts me up and onto the counter. I wrap my legs tighly around her waist and my arms around her neck as she kisses me.

As she kissed my neck, she tugged on my t-shirt. I pull my hands away from her neck to pull of my shirt, revealing my bare chest.

"You are so beautiful." She says as she smiles at me. I wrap my arms back around her neck and kiss her hard. She wraps one arms around me to keep me close to her and places her other hand on my thigh as she kisses me.

When our lips get tired, Emily rests her forehead to mine and smiles at me. "I'm so glad you're mine." She whispers.

"And you're mine." I reply before kissing her again. Then the beeper goes off. Emily untangles herself from me and turns off the waffle maker. I put my shirt back on and jump down from the counter.