When in Mexico

< Emily's POV >

When we got back to the hotel room, Ali and I were still soaking wet.

"I have to get this wet dress off." Ali says, frustrated as she tries to peel off the tight, wet dress.

"Need some help, babe?" I ask her as I take off my own dress and wrap my fluffly, light pink around me.

"Can you unzip the back for me? The zipper is stuck." She complains, getting inpatient.

I walk up behind her and gently unzip her dress.

"There. All better." I say as I slip my hands in through the back of her dress and onto her bare stomach.

"Thanks." She says as she closes her eyes.

As I hold her body in my hands, I begin to kiss and suck on her neck.

"Did I mention how sexy you look in this dress?" I ask her, as I stare down at her ass.

"I should really wear this dress more often." She mumbled as I leave a trail of kisses down her bare back

She turns around and our lips crash together. I pick her up and push her against the wall.

I stop kissing her an pull away so I can look into her eyes.

"I love you, Alison DiLaurentis." I tell her as I look into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Emily Fields." She replies before we go back to kissing.
I press my body against hers. I wanted to get as close to her as I could get.

As we were kissing, we hear a knock on the door. I began to nibble at Alison's neck.

"Who-Who is it?" Alison manages to mutter as she tries to hold in her moans.

"It's Aria, Hanna, and Spencer. We wanna make plans for the rest of the trip!" She exclaims.

"Oh-Okay. Can you give us a minute?" Alison says, as she digs her nails into my back.

I bring my mouth back up to hers and kiss her passionately. She zips up her dress and we open the door.

"Oh. We didn't know you guys were...busy." She says, as she notices bite marks on Ali's neck.

"Oh um..." Ali blushes.

"Don't sweat it. We won't judge." Aria says, giggling.

The girls pile in and sit on the bed. I sit in the chair across from them and Ali slips into my lap. I wrap my arms around her and interlock our fingers

The girls look at us and giggle.

"You guys are so cute." Spencer says, smiling.

"Thanks, Spence." I reply.

"So, we have five days left. What should we do?" Spencer says, organizing a chart on the complimentary notepad.

"Spend a day at a beach." Ali says, nudging at me.

"Zipline." Aria suggests.

"Snorkel." Spencer adds.

"Shop." Hanna shouts.

"Go to a water park." I finish.

"Alright. That was easy. We will do one activity each day." Spencer writes.

"Okay. Great. So, if you don't mind, can we catch up with you guys later?" Ali says, squeezing my hands.

"Well I was thinking we could stay and hang out with you guys." Hanna says. Ali and I stare at her. "I'm kidding. We'll leave." Hanna chuckled, leading the other girls out of the room.

"You would look so sexy riding a zipline." I whisper in her ear from behind.

"I guess we will get to test that theory in two days." Ali says, leaning her head back so I can kiss her.

"Now, let's get this wet dress off of you, baby. You're getting me wet." I say, pushing her off of me gently.

"Hey! I thought you liked this dress. How did you think I looked in it?" She teases.

I stand up to meet her eye to eye. I put my hands on her waist and pull her close.

"I said you looked sexy. Very, very sexy." I whispered in her ear. Ali grabs my hair and and pulls me into a deep kiss.

I pull away and look up and down at her. "Did I mention you were sexy?" I say, smirking.

"Stop it, Em. You're embarassing me." Ali says, blushing.

"Why are so embarassed? It's true!" I say, as I hug her tightly.

"No I'm not." She says sadly.

I pull my head away just so far so I can look into her eyes.

"Alison DiLaurentis, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love every single part of you. Every single square inch of you. And believe me, my love, you are so so sexy." I say as I hold her tightly. "I love you so much, Alison." I tell her.

"I love you too, Emily." She replies.

"Now, why don't you take off this dress and take a bath." I instruct her.

"Only if you join me." Ali argues seductively.

"I think that will work." I say, smirking.

Alison peels off her wet dress and leads me into the bathroom, locking both doors.

I run the bath and I add extra bubbles. I turn around to see Ali completely naked and biting her lip.

I step forward and kiss her.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you are?" I ask, as I rip of my bra and pull off my underwear.

"You're not too bad yourself." She says, biting down on her lower lip.

I hop in the tub and lean back. Ali hops in and straddles me. I pull her in for a deep kiss. I could feel her beautiful body press against mine, and there wasn't a better feeling in the world.

As she pulls away, she scoops up some bubbles and wipes them all over my face. I get her back by blowing some bubbles all over her.

"Emily! You got them in my hair!" She complains.

I turn her around and she sits in front of me. I wrap my leps around her and grab the shampoo. I pump some into my hand and began to wash her beautiful golden locks.

I rinse out the shampoo and push her hair to the side. I start to kiss her neck as I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight. I could hold her in my arms forever. Damn I loved this girl.