Thanksgiving

< Emily's POV >

It was Thanksgiving morning and I woke up with my amazing girlfriend in my arms. I nuzzle my head into the back of her neck and pull her closer to me. "Good morning, Beautiful." I whispered in her ear. I flip her body over so she's facing me. I pull her beautiful body as close to mine as I can and interlock our fingers. "Happy Thanksgiving, my love." I whisper since our faces are only inches apart.

I pull her gorgeous blonde hair out of her face and kiss her. Once the kiss ends, I brush my hands on her cheeks. I smile as I gaze into her beautiful eyes. "I am thankful for my beautiful and sexy girlfriend." Alison giggles. "And I'm thankful for living in a house with the love of my life." She squirms in my arms as I compliment her. "And most of all, I am thankful for your safety. That you are finally back where you belong. Safe and healthy." I pull my babe into a long kiss, filled with passion and comfort.

"And I am thankful for a beautiful, amazing girlfriend that is always there for me. And I am thankful that you are always there to protect me." She says as she looks into my eyes. I pull Alison into a kiss as I cup her face with my hands. I gently pull her on top of me and kiss her.

"I love you so much, Alison DiLaurentis." I remind her.

"I love you more, Emily Fields." She leans in and gives me a light, yet love-filled kiss. "Come on. Let's go help Jason cook." I roll out of bed and tie my hair up in the mirror. I turn around to see Alison zipping up my swim jacket. I smile as I walk over to her and put my hands on her waist.

"I love it when you wear my clothes." I tell her.

"Your clothes? You gave this to me." Alison says with an innocent smile.

"I know. Plus, you wear it better." I tell her. I pull her in for a kiss before we head downstairs.

When we arrived in the kitchen, Jason and Aria are smudging stuffing on each others faces. "You know you're supposed to stuff the turkey, not each other." Alison jokes.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Aria replies as she laughs.

"Do you need any help?" I offer.

"Can you go pick up the pies from the bakery?" Jason asks as he puts the turkey in the oven.

"Sure. Wanna come, babe?" I ask, looking to Alison.

"If I have to." She says jokingly. We run stairs and change out of our pajamas. Alison puts on jeans and a blazer while I put on my jeans and a leather jacket.

As we drive past Spencer's house, I spot Spencer taking out the trash. I roll down Alison's window. "Hey Spence!" I shout.

Spencer looks up at us. "Hey. So much for a happy Thanksgiving." Spencer says sarcastically. "My parents spent the entire day fighting."

"Hop in. You can spend Thanksgiving with Emily, Jason, Aria and I." Ali says, unlocking the back seat. Spencer smiles as she hops in the back seat.

"Where are we going? Isn't your house that way?" Spencer asks.

"We're picking up the pies." Emily says as we cruise down the road.

- + -

When we get back home, we hear a scream. We run into the kitchen were Jason is holding Aria. "What happened?" Spencer screams.

"She just collapsed." Jason screams. "I'm taking her to the hospital." Jason says. He picks up his girlfriend bridle style and runs out to the car and speeds away.

"I'm gonna follow them. Jason shouldn't be alone." Spencer says running out the door.

"Alright. Now what?" I ask, looking to Alison. She shrugs her shoulder.

"We wait." Alison says softly. "I'm going to take a nice, hot bath. Wanna join?" Alison asks, biting her lip.

"Of course." I tell her as I wrap my arms around her. "I'm just gonna call Hanna and update her on what's happening. I'll be right up." I tell her. Alison scurries upstairs to run the bath.

"Oh my god! I'll be right over." Hanna says, hanging up. Then the doorbell rang. I knew Hanna was quick, but she wasn't that quick. I open the door and my eyes bug out.

"Samara? What are you doing here?" I ask quietly because I knew Alison was upstairs.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" She says quietly. I hear Alison shout for me from upstairs.

"That's not a good idea. What's up?" I ask as I lean in the door frame.

"I'm still in love with you, Emily."

"Samara-"

"I know you're with Alison but I still love you." And then she leaned in and kissed me but I immediately stopped her.

Samara was about to say something when she looks behind me. I turn around to see Alison standing at the bottom of the stairs with tears in her eyes. "Alison!" She quickly turns around and runs upstairs. I hear the door slam behind her. I turn to Samara with anger building up inside of me. And behind Samara, I see Hanna looking at me with disgust. She pushed past me and runs upstairs to confort Alison.

"Emily-"

"Just go." I tell her. I try to shut the door but she stops me.

"Emily, I-"

"Samara, I don't have time for your fucking bullshit. I have one friend who is pregnant and she's on the way to the hospital. And I have the love of my life upstairs in tears. Just go. And stay the hell away from me." I scream as I slam the door in her face and lock it.

I felt tears stream down my face. What had I done?! I sprint upstairs and try to open the bedroom door. It was locked. "Alison! Alison! Alison please! Please I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you! I LOVE YOU ALISON!" I scream as I cry hysterically. I slide down the wall and collapse. I broke Alison's heart. And I hated myself for it. The door opened and Hanna walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Emily, she's really upset right now." Hanna says, standing over me.

"I fucked up Hanna." I cried.

"I know." She agrees.

"Please let me see her." I beg

"She needs some time alone, Emily." Hanna says. "I'm going to go check on Aria at the hospital." Hanna says walking away.

I just cry on the floor outside Alison's door. "Alison please. I'm so sorry. I am so fucking sorry!" I wail. "She kissed me! I pushed her back right away!" I scream. "I love you, Alison! Please just open up the door! I need you!" I cry at the top of my lungs.

After I cried myself for a good twenty minutes, I ran out of tears. I pressed my ear against the door and listened. It was silent. I ran into the bathroom and swiped a bobby pin from the sink. I unlocked the door and saw Alison crying silently in her bed. She was curled up facing away from my bed. I lock the door behind me. I crawl into my own bed and cry under the covers. I can't believe this was happening. I broke Alison's heart and my own in a matter of seconds.