The Airport

< Emily's POV >

All five of us sat in the airport at 5 o'clock in the morning. Spencer and Hanna went to grab some coffee, Aria went to go call Ezra, and Ali was sleeping in my arms.

I look down at her beautiful face. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to wake her.

"Attention. Flight 17 to Pennsylvania is cancelled due to weather conditions. The flight will resume at 11pm tonight."

That woke Ali up. She was all foggy and grouchy. She curled up in my arms and buried her head into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.

"Em, did you hear that!" Aria said, sitting next to me.

"Yeah. It woke up Sleeping Beauty over here." I said, jokingly. Aria chuckled but Ali just whined.

"Guys, did you hear the announcement!" Spencer said, marching over with a jumbo coffee.

"I can't believe this." Hanna said, as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "How's Sleeping Beauty?" Hanna said, looking at a sleeping Ali.

"Tired. Cranky. We didn't get much sleep last night." I explained. Ali started to moan and whine. I start to rub her back to keep her relaxed.

"So what are we supposed to do until eleven? We don't have a hotel room." Hanna complained. Then a flash of lighting struck and the airport shook from the thunder. Then the power went out. "Great. Just great." Hanna said, taking a seat across from me.

"I guess we are stuck here." Aria said. Spencer takes a seat next to Hanna. I look down at Ali who is still sound asleep. She was so adorable. She was like a little baby.

"Man, I have to pee." I said. I knew I had to hold it in because there was no way Ali would let me leave.

"Same." Hanna said, getting up. Aria stood up and then Spencer followed. "Aren't you coming Em?" Hanna asked.

I looked down at my babe. I couldn't wake her up. "I'm fine. I'll wait." And off the girls went to the bathroom. I look down at Ali who was sound asleep. I kiss her lightly on the forehead before resting my head on top of hers. And soon, I fell asleep too.

< Spencer's POV >

As we walk through the airport, we see there are hundreds of other people whose flights have been cancelled. We had to push through to get to the bathroom. But we soon realize there was an extremely long wait line.

"Damn it! I can't wait this long. I have to pee now!" Hanna complained.

"Maybe we should come back later." Aria suggests.

"I need another coffee." I tell them. Eo we push our way through and find a Starbucks. I ordered two jumbo coffees and then a Medium for Emily, Aria ordered tea, and Hanna ordered three expresso shots. "Jeez Hanna! You're gonna be shaking after that." I tell her.

"Says the girl who just ordered two more jumbo coffees." She retorts. "Plus, I need to drink these to stay away or that will be me in Emily's arms instead of Ali." She says sarcastically. We all laugh hysterically, probably because we were so overtired.

When we get back, we realize how deserted our flight area was. That's the perks of living in Pennsylvania. I look at Emily and Ali, who are both asleep. I set Emily's coffee down on our coffee tray and take a big sip of mine. I looked across from me to see Aria on her laptop, probably IMing Ezra.

"Hey Han-" I look next to me but she wasn't there. Then I spot her stretched out across a bench. She almost looked dead, she was sleeping so heavily. "So much for those expresso shots." I mumble to myself.