Danby

< Emily's POV >

Today was the day of the swim meet. The swim meet with the Danby scout. I woke up early and made myself a power smoothie. Then I went back upstairs and drank it in bed as I waited for Alison to wake up. "Good morning, Beautiful." I whisper as she opens her sleepy eyes. At that point, I was wide awake and energized. I got out of bed and got dressed.

I put on sneakers, jeans, and my blue Sharks varsity jacket, not the exercise jacket I gave Alison. That one was hers. When I turned back around, Alison had fallen back asleep again. I crawl on top of her and start kissing her neck. "Wake up, Beautiful." I whisper as I kiss her. She pulls my head away from her neck and onto her lips. "Come on, babe. It's time to wake up." I tell her as I roll off of her and start brushing my hair.

Alison nearly falls out of bed and gets into her clothes which included a light blue blazer. I walk over to her and put my hands on her waist. "You look adorable." I remind her as I give her a kiss. "Now let's get moving. I have a meet to win." I tell her.

- + -

For the entire day, all I could think about was the swim meet. There was so much on the line. So I stayed calm and relaxed.

In English class, I started getting nervous. Two hours. I usually don't get nervous for meets. But this meet was important. Halfway through class, Alison looked back at me. She looked worried. She stared at me for a moment before turning back around. A few minutes later, I get a text.

A: Are you okay?
E: Just nervous.
A: Do you need some motivation? ;)
E: I think that would help ;)

Then Ali walks up to Ezra's desk and then out of the classroom. I wait about sixty seconds before following her out. I meet her in the closest bathroom. She pushes me up against the stall door and starts to kiss me. I let my hands run over her body as she kisses my neck.

She bites her lip as she slips her hands into my jeans and begins to pleasure me. I close my eyes and let te sensation wash over me. I had to bite my lips from screaming it felt so good. "Fuck Alison." I say under my breath. "ALISON!" I scream as I reach my climax. She pulls her hand out from jeans and then holds me by my waist.

"Is that enough motivation for you?" She says quietly. I pull her body closer to mine and kiss her hard and passionately.

- + -

At lunch, we sat in the courtyard with Spencer, Aria, and Hanna. Alison sat right next to me to make sure I was okay. After her little motivation speech, I was very relaxed. "So Em are you nervous for this meet today?" Spencer asks.

"No not really." I answer as I finish my powerbar. "I'm ready." I say smiling. I was actually kind of excited. Under the table, I feel Alison rubbing the inside of my thigh. I turn my head to her and she winks at me.

- + -

There was ten minutes until the meet, so I filed into the lockerroom. I had my music on and I was getting into the zone when I felt two arms hugging me from behind. I turn around and it's Alison. I take out my headphones and kiss her. "You're gonna watch me, right?" I ask her.

"Of course." She says excitedly. "I'll be cheering for you in the stands with Spencer, Hanna, and Aria."

Then the whistle blew. Five minutes. "Any last words of advice?" I ask her. She pulls my head closer to hers.

"If you get anxious, just picture me naked." She whispers. And before I could respond, she is out the door. I giggle to myself as I put my headphones back in and I walk out to the pool.

Since I'm the anchor, I went last. So I watched as all the others dove into the water. I glance to the crowd and Alison smiles and winks at me. It was almost my turn. I take off my jacket and my headphones. I pull my goggles onto my face and climb up to the diving board. I take a deep breath before I go soaring through the air and into the water.

Once I was in the water, the world around me disappeared. I didn't hear the people cheering me. I didn't hear the coaches screaming. It was just me and the water. And it felt great.

Before I knew it, I was already out of the water. My coach patted me on the back. "Amazing job, Emily! You broke new records!" I smiled at her as I took my towel from the bench. Alison quickly made her way over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Emily, you were amazing!" She says excitedly as she hugs me. She obviously didn't care that I was wet. She was just happy.

"Excuse me, are you Emily Fields?" A tall but fit man started to walk towards me. Alison lets me go and then stands beside me.

"Yes." I reply, smiling.

"I'm the scout from Danby University. I saw you swimming and you seem like the type of swimmer we need at Danby U." He tells me. I could feel Alison squeeze my hand in excitement. "You should stop by my office soon so we can talk about a full scholarship. Here's my card." He hands me the Danby University business card and then walks away.

I quickly turn to Alison who was smiling ear to ear. She jumps into my arms and screams. "Congratulations Emily! I'm so proud of you." She says. I hold her tightly as she hugs me. "Come on! We have to go celebrate!"